D Varee Diva Kuta Bali
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsibis stylesduplex roomshopping mallguest service managerduty free shopswimming poolbudget hotelngurah rainice hoteldirect accessstrategic locationbusiness tripshuttle busclose to the airportbreakfast menunice breakfastsecond home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2013

very clean room, good breakfast, u can't find mineral water in glass bottle in other hotels in the same price range, that was so great, hair dryer attached, just 10 minutes from airport, I stayed there for 3 nights, I think this is the best budget hotel I ever stayed..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at D Varee Diva Kuta Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Emofanz,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience during your recent visit to Bali. We are glad to hear that you liked our hotel and hoped your holiday was an enjoyable one too.
See you in your next trip.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The location is good, breakfast OK. I found that most of the guests were family group vacation. The facility is complete enough with the swimming pool there. The standard room is adequate for 2 adults. I was bit disappointed of the bathroom style, because they put the sink and hair dryer adjacent to the bed, though there was a very little space between them. It was very noisy when your partner brushes his/her teeth or use hairdryer because there was no barrier from sink area and bedroom area. Avoid having breakfast from 7-9am because it’s crowded, from 9-10am was more civilized.
Housekeeping team needs to improve the room tidiness and cleanliness. There was much dust in my room, the parquet floor was bit sticky and the shower door wasn’t cleaned properly, there were many water-marks there.
Overall, the staffs’ services have fulfilled the Accor hospitality standard. I like their uniform, it is very casual, and so we can always feel the holiday ambience.
However, the price is still competitive compared to other Accor hotels nearby, especially when you book at the sale time. For the next visit to Bali, this hotel is considerable.

Room Tip: Ask the highest floor because sometimes the swimmer very noisy (if im not mistaken, the swimming pool is in the 3rd floor)
Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ShintaSari
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at D Varee Diva Kuta Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear Ibu Shinta Sari,

Thank you for your time to provide information about our hotel during your recent visit to Bali. We value your feedback as it's important to continously improve our service. We've noted your comment about the room cleanliness, and we'd make some improvement in this area.
We hope to see you again in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Requested for Airport Pickup through the hotel. Cost: IDR 75 000.
The staff will be waiting for you upon arrival with a sign board.

The drive from the airport to the hotel was about 10-15 minutes.
The reception is at level 3. Where the small pool was located.
Check in was fast and efficient.

I booked 2 Family rooms. Room 227 and 327.
The room was small and we had this impression that it looked the same as the other standard rooms. Nonetheless, the room was clean and everything was working fine. Wifi works fine in rooms and throughout the hotel areas.

Breakfast was basic. The staff was always helpful and friendly.
Room service : Horrible. Do not order any food from them. It is cheap, but you can get much much better food on the streets.

Location wise: There is a 24 hours minimart beside the hotel and also a clinic that operates from 7am to 11pm daily. The hotel is also near the Galleria DFS, Matahari & Hypermart. Plenty of food options.
However, it is very far from Kuta Beach. About 20 minutes drive and the traffic sucks in this area.
On a Saturday night, expect to get stuck in a jam for up to an hour.
Also you have to clearly inform the taxi driver where the hotel is located or else they will bring you to another Ibis hotel located elsewhere.

Will consider staying here again as it was extremely cheap.
But the location is a minus point for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank syanagz

Dear Syanagz,

Thank you for your taking time to share your recent visit to Bali. It's good to hear the hotel is suitable to your needs despite the location problem. We are glad to tell you that the traffic is improving now as the underpass project is nearly completed.
We hope to see you again in our hotel on your next Bali trip.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I'm staying here for 9 nights. I stayed in a lot of hotels and only very few matched the photos posted by management. Ibis styles kuta cicrle matched perfectly and even surprised me. I also got my room at a very reasonable price, and galleria mall is just next door!

Regarding the breakfast, if you can't eat asian food, then your choices are limited to pastries, pancake, eggs and coffee.

All staff are nice and friendly. That makes my stay even better.

If I came again to Bali then ibis styles will be my stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Orthopod85

Dear Orthopod85,

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent trip to Bali. I'm happy to hear that you had a good time with us. and I will share your story among the team.
Appreciate your feedback about the breakfast choice, we'll review for some improvement.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

a hotel with a strategic location close to shopping, close to Kuta beach and have a clean and comfortable rooms, good food and a sense of complete facilities with low prices and the staff are friendly and provide an explanation of what I need in a hotel with good. I am happy to stay here and will come back again. Thanks..^_^

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at D Varee Diva Kuta Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Shintanola,

Thank you for your taking time to share about your recent stay at our hotel. It's always a pleasure to hear such a positive feedback. I will share with the team to encourage their motivation to continously improve the service.
We hope to see you again in our hotel in the near future.