All reviews sunset road rooftop pool souvenir shop executive room oxtail soup city view affordable price strategic location easy access main road budget hotel recommended hotel hotel located hotel staff buffet breakfast welcome drink stayed here for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has everything I need on the price range. The room is spacious, it has adequate amenities, working showers and AC, and the food is reasonably priced. It is located not too far from Kuta and next to Sunset Road that is not packed with traffic jams, unlike Legian area. Another highlight is obviously the rooftop pool.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
adhityarama_w, Manajer Umum at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Dear Wiryawan Winarto,

Thank you very much for staying at Atanaya Hotel, we are very happy that you have a nice and enjoyable stay with us. We are very happy to have you as our guest here.

Again thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you again to Atanaya Hotel

Warm Regards

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

I went to Atanaya for my honeymoon with my husband. I came a late midnight and the staff was so helpful.
For the breakfast, it was very very good You can try their Soto Lamongan and their kind of potatoes. Oh, you have to try oxtail soup. It was beyond expectation.

For the location it was quite strategic. You only need 20 minutes to airport and 10-35 minutes to place like Kuta, Seminyak or
Legian. No need to worry where to buy souvernir because this hotel beside Krisna.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Asma R, Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Hello Hanafadhilah,

Many thanks for sharing your nice experience at Atanaya Bali, we valued your comments about your whole experience stay.

Located in Sunset road, Atanaya hotel is within 3 km of Legian and Kuta Beach, Double Six beach is also within 4 km, while Trans Studio Mall Bali is only 5 minutes walking away. We provide our guest with the best of Indonesian food as well as western food.

On behalf of all Atanaya team, I look forward to have the opportunity to be welcoming you back on your next trip to Bali for another memorable stay with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Atanaya hotel is a great pick if u want to travel around of bali. coz its stand on the main road. means no traffic to go to this place. and especially its next to Krisna, the market place if u want to buy some souvenirs for ur relatives. and the bedroom hotel is very clean and smells realy nice that makes u relaxed after all day trip.very good place and great prices.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear jeanniferc2019,

Greetings from Atanaya Hotel

Warm Regards

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

looking for good place to stay in sunset road, hotel with good pool and have buffet breakfast, but suddenly have bad room cleanliness there’s a blood in the bedcover, and the ventilating fan in the bathroom isn’t working

Dear Wiijaayaa,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused. I definitely will use your feedback to improve our service and address your points with the team.

Please feel free to reach me out at asmarahman@atanaya.com, if this is convenient to you.

We do hope to welcome you back to the Atanaya hotel in the near future, and appreciate if you contact me direct when you have plans to return.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I urgently booked this hotel for one night only. We checked in at 1230am, i asked for twin but gave us a double bed instead, i was with my mother so it was ok. When we came in the room we were greeted by the strong smell of cigarette!the whole room smelled of cigarette. I called FO several times but no one picks up. I decided not to bother as we were dead tired.
Breakfast was lovely. Very helpful and attentive staffs.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Asma R, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Hello RebeccaS347,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your comment on TripAdvisor.

We value your feedback and I have personally taken a note of all your comments.

I would like to apologize for the shortcomings in our service as our FO should be available 24 hours and our team should be confirmed the guest upon check in whether guest need smoking or non-smoking room.

We do hope that we can welcome you back at Atanaya Hotel Bali for a different experience.

All the best,