“Very unique and exquisite” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atanaya Hotel

Atanaya Hotel
Ranked #39 of 224 Hotels in Kuta
alabama
“Very unique and exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was stay 2 night at this hotel, and is amazing. Ambience of peranakan culture in the hotel is very unique and exquisite. At Kapur Sirih restaurant I eat delicious food with pleasant service, also the coffee taste from Brewu Coffe & Pastry is really good with cozy ambience. In the Sky 8 roof top, i swim with the great scenery of Bali.

Well, such a great experience....

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Atanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Mr Simon J

Thank you for choosing The Atanaya Hotel for your recent stay in Bali. I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel.

We are really appreciated about your information and will be follow up with our team to improve our service to our guest.

We wish you all the best and hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us, should you need any information and for your next booking in the future.

from all of The Atanaya Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Spent 3 days here. The staffs were helpful and the room was much better than expected (very comfortable). The price offered is affordable indeed . The food is very good, combined with great coffees from the coffee shop. The location is too strategic for real since it is very close to everywhere. The rooftop swimming pool is the coolest stuff, but unfortunately it was raining when I was there..... Will definitely come back for more to try and enjoy the pool!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
TheAtanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Ms. Reni

We are really appreciated to hearing you will return to Atanaya for your next stay.

Our Kapur Sirih Restaurant and Brewu Coffe & Pastry will complete your great experience with our food and coffee.

www.atanaya.com
Reservation : reservation@atanaya.com
Phone : +62 361 8468600
Fax : +62 361 8947041
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is a great spot to stay in the city for leisure or business. Rooms are spotless with everything you need and rooftop pool to relax. The staff is very attentive and courteous from pick up at the airport to our departure. They were very helpful to assist in confirming our leisure activities and directions to short jaunt to the beach and other attractions as well. Nestled between Kuta & Seminyak it would also work well for a business retreat as there are nice meeting rooms on site.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Dear Ms. Kiki

Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Is a crazy thing.
I had my doubt about this place, I really had no patients because of the location, not knowing where I was from the Beach. After a day of staying at this AWESOME hotel, I got to meet the staff for the week I was here. The second day I had no DOUBT this is where I should be. The Staff was amazing, Over and beyond, at everything that they did, and took pride in what they did. ANYTHING I ask in reason they made sure it happen. They made me feel like I was more then just another guess.

Location? It was no big deal after I learned it was a ten min scooter ride to the beach, it was awesome. I feel bad that I didn't give it a chance at the start..lol It was nice not to be around everyone ALL the time, somewhere I could go and get away from the Beach and the madness.

I then learn that this Hotel was just open not long ago and if no one had told me I would have never known because the way the operations were going, from the Cooks,House keeping, Service desk, Security, you name it they all worked together...Trust me I know a thing or two about operations.
I didn't plan to write a book, it sure look like I am but I can't say enough about how proud I am of me and this choice to stay here...all I can say is that if this operation continue to go like this I see good thing to come
CLEAN ROOM NON SMOKING, GREAT STAFF, GOOD FOOD,SAFTY, QUIET,ROOF TOP POOL. What else can you ask for?

I want to thank the Atanaya Hotel Staff for making me feel like I count. I feel DAMN good about this choice...I am forever greatful.
You will see me again...or maybe I shouldn't have told you, your staff may leave now...lol

Jack W. (Blackjack)

Room Tip: There is not really a bad room here I don't think, not sure, but I know it is a bang for your bu...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Jack W
TheAtanaya, General Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Mr. Jack W.

Thank you very much for your stayed in The Atanaya Hotel. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

And we were delighted to hear you had a wonderful experience with our service and you felt comfortable with us.

www.atanaya.com