Devata Suites and Residence
$146
$131
Taum Resort Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$53
$34
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$530
$90
$51
$40
Agoda.com
Legian Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
Agoda.com
The Vira Bali Boutique Hotel & Suite(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$66
$63
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$120
$91
  • Breakfast included
Bali Rani Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$64
$50
Hotels.com
$38
$26
Trip.com
Hotel Kumala Pantai(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$79
$70
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspacious roomenjoyed my stayseminyak beachdouble bedwalking distancepool accesstop floora great stayhotel is locatedlocation is greatevery morningaccommodationkitchenetteluxuryproscons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2013

this place have the best location for spend holiday @ bali...
especially if you traveling with family... the room is clean , tidy and neat. not to expensive though...
i'm traveling with baby, and i feel so comfortable because it has complete kitchen set.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Bonar M
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Man the pictures posted on this site doesn't justify how beautiful this place is. Was in Bali for a week doing villa hopping with friends. Checked in to this hotel during the 3rd day of our trip and decided this was the best place to spend the rest of our trip . :)

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool gives you a pretty nice view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Warren G
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Hands down, this is my favourite place I have ever stayed in Bali. The room was spotless, the decors were fabulous, the location was perfect, and service was impeccable. Most delightful was the sense of welcoming and warmth, we felt that we belong there even though our stay lasted for only a few days. We will definitely be returning! Very reasonably priced too for such a luxury place.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ivanxavier
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This place definitely meet my standards for my short stay in Bali. It's just in the heart of many good restaurants, nightlife, shopping and sunsets. The room was great, clean, neat and tidy. Food was fast, not too expensive and delicious. Pool was excellent! Lots of space and lounges. Every staff interaction I had was pleasant. Overall I enjoyed my stay at Devata and would highly recommend for business, couples, families, friends or solo travelers. Definitely would stay here again in a flash

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Catherine T
Reviewed May 6, 2013

i really enjoyed my stay here during my recent visit with my friends. The place is spacious, clean, cozy and relaxing. At times when we do not feel like going out, we basically just chill in the villa itself as there are pool and dining facilities. The staffs are friendly and helpful during our stay. They attended to our requests and help us with directions around Bali. Shops and beaches are within close distance from the villa, therefore it is very convenient for us. We are definitely staying at this villa again during our next visit to Bali. The place is a value for money and I would really recommend for visitors to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013