“Sip your drink from a jar”
Review of Kitchenette

Kitchenette
Ranked #72 of 1,018 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Kitchenette Restaurant & Crêperie is a heart-warming concept from Ismaya Group, where you are the heart and soul of our kitchen. Kitchenette is now open to serve you home-cooked goodness, great coffee, and various fresh off-the-kitchen comfort foods.The basic premise behind Kitchenette’s concept is to create a social space, in form of a restaurant/café that portrays the experience of dining inside a kitchen of a friend whose family members love to cook.The design of the space is full of kitchen cabinet, kitchen equipments, and kitchen accessories, integrated with a bit of ‘structured messiness’. The space is also cozy, ‘homey’, and casual. It portrays the friendly atmosphere that you feel when entering a friend’s house/kitchen. This concept works throughout the day - from brunch and all throughout lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, to late night social drinks.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The first reason why I was entering this restaurant because I want to sip my drink from a jar. Lucky that some front row tables left and we could enjoy the sunset while waited for our order to arrive.
I admit that prices are bit expensive and they have not included tax and service on the price. But you pay that much for a good concept restaurant (which I thought all ingredients are imported) and I really impressed their idea to put fresh drink in a jar, really catchy to be put in instagram :D
Food also is not made in a big portion, should be bigger as their price quite expensive, but they filled every corner of my stomach at the end.
Nice try though!
Choose outdoor area and go during sunset time, to feel their lovely charm, so high tax and service won't regret you :D

1  Thank Angan A

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went here with my wife because we need to find some place cozy to hangout until midnight. We only had drinks and snacks. The food and drinks were good. The service was awesome. Actually, the experience in this place is the same with other Kitchenette in Jakarta. The difference is this place has beach view. Also had nice atmosphere at night.

Overall, it was an enjoyable moment. Definitely will go back again someday.

1  Thank Adhy76
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Went to kuta beach walk and tried out this place for lunch. Love the beach beds in the front. Had spagetti . Food was not bad. Tho pity the view was blocked by the walls.

1  Thank Tl78_13
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I Must say I have not visited their branch in Jakarta (I heard it always crowded)
But based on my experiences from many time I have visited for dinner or even for s small treat coffee / Dessert for my self. The Kitchenette in Kuta Beachwalk so far hold my heart.
The fave spot? The front row where the lazy bed facing to the street (Kuta beach Street) and you may see the people passing by. While you can enjoy the best carrot cake in town (Olus a sweet treat of Frapuccino).
I Always did check in from one of social media and all my friends asking me about whats so special of this place... so yes! I recommend them to come and try their menu... specially for those sweet tooth lover.
This over all, even the restaurant have no Balinese touch at all... but taste and the quality it just very fine!

3  Thank LangitanLoduwijk
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

The kitchenette is a great restaurant in the Beachwalk Kuta. Stopped for Crepes and they were to die for. I had the choc crepe with ice cream and strawberries.
The restaurant is funky and the staff attentive, the service very fast.
You won't b disappointed and we will return on our next Trip to Bali. No hesitation in recommending this place.

1  Thank Lisa L