“Wayan is great!”

Wayan Driver and Guide - Private Tour
Ranked #75 of 323 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello!My friends call me Wayan. I am Balinese, have lived in the Canggu area all of my life, but have years of experience in taking visitors all around my island. I am fluent in English and available to be your personal tour guide and driver during your stay on Bali.Your trip can include Balinese Culture, Arts, Traditional Villages, Dance Performances, Ceremonies, Beaches, Mountains, Volcanoes, Lakes and more. I am at your service, just a text, email or phone call away.
Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Wayan is great!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Wayan knew I was interested in seeing more of Bali and suggested I join up with two other visitors for a tour. What a great suggestion that was! We did two tours together and had a wonderful time. He is well informed, speaks excellent English, is patient, organized, an excellent driver and is happy to accommodate. He introduced us to great local food and took us to out of the way spots that really made our tours special. I highly recommend him both for tours and also for airport transfers or internal transfers to other locations in Bali from the Canggu area.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank urbannomad69

• Indonesian first
Missoula, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bali at it's best”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I wanted to see all of Bali but was unwilling to take on left -sided driving in extreme traffic with unclear road rules to do it. So I signed up with Wayan for a group tour. After the first day, I was glad to go with others or by myself! The experience was so rich and meaningful with Wayan as a guide. I had a list of places to see and he would add local flavor and out of way extras for a complete experience. I always enjoyed the tour and the cost was reasonable. This really was Bali at its best.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank sallybc
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“1 Tour Guide to Another”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

On my own "busman's holiday," I leave the driving to locals. I have used Wayan's airport transport service and also enjoyed his tour guide service to local attractions. More than a taxi driver to take me here, there and everywhere, I trust Wayan to show me some new things, get off-the beaten-track, and arrive safely and on time to dinner reservations.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Deeported
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“See Bali in Style”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Driving in Bali isn't for the timid. Have a stress-free holiday and leave the driving to Wayan. He has a very comfortable car that can seat up to 6 or 7 people and is a masterful driver in tight spaces. Wayan is a super knowledgeable guide that knows the best remote beaches and small villages. Trips can be arranged for the day or overnight. His English is great and he is just plain fun to be around!

Visited October 2012

Been to Wayan Driver and Guide - Private Tour? Share your experiences!