“1 Tour Guide to Another”

Wayan Driver and Guide - Private Tour
Ranked #59 of 262 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello!My friends call me Wayan. I am Balinese, have lived in the Canggu area all of my life, but have years of experience in taking visitors all around my island. I am fluent in English and available to be your personal tour guide and driver during your stay on Bali.Your trip can include Balinese Culture, Arts, Traditional Villages, Dance Performances, Ceremonies, Beaches, Mountains, Volcanoes, Lakes and more. I am at your service, just a text, email or phone call away.
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“1 Tour Guide to Another”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

On my own "busman's holiday," I leave the driving to locals. I have used Wayan's airport transport service and also enjoyed his tour guide service to local attractions. More than a taxi driver to take me here, there and everywhere, I trust Wayan to show me some new things, get off-the beaten-track, and arrive safely and on time to dinner reservations.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Deeported

• Indonesian first
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“See Bali in Style”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Driving in Bali isn't for the timid. Have a stress-free holiday and leave the driving to Wayan. He has a very comfortable car that can seat up to 6 or 7 people and is a masterful driver in tight spaces. Wayan is a super knowledgeable guide that knows the best remote beaches and small villages. Trips can be arranged for the day or overnight. His English is great and he is just plain fun to be around!

Visited October 2012