Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort
$45
$30
$25
Agoda.com
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$71
$54
$34
$97
$61
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$86
$68
Agoda.com
Sun Island Hotel & Spa Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$69
$50
Agoda.com
Bali Rani Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$63
$51
Agoda.com
Adhi Jaya Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$43
$76
1,519 results
All reviewsfeast restaurantbeachwalk mallbene restaurantshine spaspg memberocean front suitebeach walkinfinity poolsea viewbreakfast buffetshopping centreamazing hotelspacious roomthe hustle and bustlewelcome drinkpool sidekids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We are currently staying at Sheraton kuta for 6 nights in ocean view suite. this hotel is a hidden gem. it opened last year and is an amazing hotel. The service is impeccable.
Happy hour at Bene is fantastic. It has spectacular ocean views and offers pizza and 2 drinks at happy hour between 5-7 pm. The pizza is thin crust and Amazing. The staff absolutely wonderful. Yesterday we saw a wedding proposal and the girl said "yes" -how romantic. My 2 kids love the set-up as its by the swimming pool and they swim while we enjoy happy hour.
The hotel is not discovered yet- soon it will be very difficult to get a reservation at Bene.
We tried the Spa today and its a great value for the money.
Absoutely amazing hotel have to stay or dine here!!!

Room Tip: ocean view rooms
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nafisam
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Nafisam,

Thank you very much for your time to share your Sheraton experience with the world of TripAdvisor.

I am extremely glad to learn you had and still having an enjoyable stay with us, loving as much as we do, our associate, products and services. I will make sure to share your kind words with the entire team whom makes this possible as I know they will be very happy to know that their hard work enables our guests to have memorable experiences.

I look forward to meeting and hearing your wonderful experience.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

rooms were new, great view and in general very nice. in our party we had the suite, and two ocean view rooms. layout of the hotel is somewhat complicated and not very convenient, pool is very small however the location and view compensate for it. i have stayed in many different hotels in bali and the breakfast at the sheraton compared to other hotels of same rating, is much to be improved. variety is plenty but unfortunately tasteless.
Service and security was poor based on the following:
first and foremost, i lost my cycling outfit which i had left on the balcony chairs of the room. i called the hotel after we had checked out that very same day. i called several times thereafter though they had promised to call me back which they never did. finally i asked to speak to the duty manager but she was busy and promised to call back. never received a courtesy call back.
second, the hotel charged my credit card USD 2500 without notifying me first. my credit card sent out an alert which is how i knew that the hotel had charged me. so i would be mindful about giving your credit card for approvals?!
as a starwood preferred guest, i don't quite see where i'm getting the benefits??
another point i will mention is that reservations are best done through the accor website. i was supposed to get corporate rates for the rooms but when i happened to check on the website, the rate for the suite was USD 100 cheaper for same room same dates. but i suppose that is our mistake then for assuming that we'd get the best service.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank CNW2312

Dear CNW231,

Greetings from Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort

We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations and caused inconveniences rather than allowing you to relax.

I have taken note on your feedback and personally will look into all of them but in particular the clothing issue as the security of our guests and their belonging is high on our priority list!
What also transpires is a communication flow issue and I will share this with the team to uncover the root cause of the problem and rectify it to ensure it does not happen in the future.

Again thank you for sharing and if your travels take you back to Bali, please drop me a line and I will be more than happy to assist with the arrangements.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Let me start by saying that the staff at this place is amazing. The rooms are impeccably decked out with exquisite furnishings ... but where was my 'seaview'? Our room was located on level 2 at the very end of the block which made spotting the water a challenge. If I had known that this was what I was getting, well, I would not have paid for it! Better to go for a standard! The location is ok, away from the real hustle and bustle and right next door to a mega shopping centre/mall but as this was my 7th trip to Bali, I found that I prefer the other side of Kuta ... closer to Tuban near the Bali Dynasty - but that's just my opinion. The Sheraton is a lovely hotel, the pool is VERY small, especially for the numbers it is supposed to cater for. If you prefer large resorts with lush green gardens and huge swimming pools, then don't stay here. And, whatever you do, don't bother with an oceanview unless it's the first room at the front of the hotel.

Room Tip: Don't bother splashing out on the sea view deluxe - the view is pitiful!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank fluffy63
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear fluffy63,

First and foremost thank you for giving us the chance to take care of you whilst staying with the Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort.

I am glad to hear that you love our associate and resort location, however on the flip side, I would like to apologize if some parts of your stay did not meet your expectation in particular the room allocation.

Again thank you very much and we do hope we can welcome you again in the near future and if you decide to do so, please contact me directly.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We have just had 10 days at the Sheraton Kuta. Loved every minute. Great rooms (Ocean View) level 4 with awesome sea and sunset views. Great coffee machines! We faced Beachwalk which was noisy but also added to the atmosphere. If you want total peace we suggest you get a room away from Beachwalk.
The hotel has an awesome location - just wandered across the road to surf. Right in the middle of shopping and close to Poppies I & II. Excellent pool also with great views. Buffet breakfast awesome. Ate out most nights but last night at Bene was lovely. Spa top-class.
Staff were absolutely fantastic and remembered who you were and were so friendly without being " in your face". While we loved the busyness of Kuta we appreciated the sanctuary of the hotel.

Room Tip: For total quiet get a room away from Beachwalk.
Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mike S,

Warmest greetings from Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your Sheraton experience.
I am thrilled to learn that we have made your stay a memorable one and love our associates, resort location, services and facilities
Thanks for pointing out our Team attention to details such as remembering your name, indeed our guest satisfaction is always our priority and I will ensure your comments are shared with the Team that makes this possible.

We hope that your wonderful experience will bring you back to Sheraton Bali Kuta and look forward to meeting you personally on your next visit.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is my first time stayed in Kuta area for 2 nights, usually I choose Nusa Dua and Seminyak Hotel.
I thought i never found the nicest room with the best view.
I love this hotel, I love the room, the services, the staff is very friendly. Especially the room, clean, neat, very comfort, so quite and no noisy at all while you are in the room even though the hotel is attached to the shopping Mall.
The decoration is minimalist, the room is quite big with the balcony facing to the beach (nice one too). They always greetings me with my name. Will come back again to Bali (especially in Kuta area) and stay there...

Keep the good services..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Luiza A,

Thank you for giving us the chance to showcase our resort to you.

I am truly happy to learn you had an enjoyable stay with us, loving as much as we do, our associate, products and services. Sharing your feedback with the Team, will definitely reinforce their confidence as the service they deliver enables our guests to have memorable experiences.

Thank you for choosing us and we are looking forward to connecting you again in the near future