All reviews suma spa portabella bistro free shuttle dewi sri mini bar a short taxi ride swimming pool family room sun loungers comfortable stay kuta beach the hotel is clean deluxe room sunset road breakfast buffet is enjoyed my stay welcome drink
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Good service, friendly staffs, I booked Suite Room and it was perfect choice i have ever done. Highly recommend, they have good swimming pool, also this hotel is slightly out if the way from main hustle of Kuta area

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Fontanahotelbali, General Manager at Fontana Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr/s. Erikrusli,,

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

My stay here was amazing! Staff here is really welcoming and friendly... would make you feel like home. Hygiene is taken care of! I would definitely consider it on my next trip as well. Highly recommended if you’re not planning the trip with a group or not looking for villas to stay in.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo

Dear Mr/s. Niki J,

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is slightly out if the way from the main hustle of Kuta area about a 20 min walk to Sky Garden. I loved this hotel friendly staff warm welcome luxury bedding very comfortable only disappointment was no power outlets near bed so you couldn't charge your mobile phone next to bedside. They have a restaurant which is reasonably priced swimming pool in room safe and cable TV with Australia plus channel.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Jeffrey B
Fontanahotelbali, General Manager at Fontana Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear Mr. Jeffrey B,

Reviewed September 11, 2018

It might be a very late review due I stayed in this hotel on March 2018.
My parents was stay in this hotel also in 2017 and they are very happy due they have the suite room. The suite room was so gorgeous and facing their beautiful pool.
We were on vacation also last March 2017, and that time we were traveling together (me and my parents). But that time we stayed at Deluxe room due the hotel's high demand on Nyepi Holiday. The room is spacious for 3 of us, and extra-bed will not bother the room space. You still can enjoy the luxury of the room.
And as I expected, the food during our stay in Nyepi Day was so FANTASTIC!! The breakfast, lunch, and dinner was so good. I love their nutella crepes for breakfast.
The lunch and dinner menu variation also great and I like the briyani rice.
For information, this hotel also have their famous cafe named Sunny16. It's perfect for hanging out with friends and family.
There are also a lot of restaurant near this hotel. So, its really easy access to find foods and hangout place near the hotel.
Most important of this hotel, they have a lot of spots to take photos for your instagram. I took some photos near their sunny16 cafe, for their bottle & jar decoration, its really cute and instagram-able.

Room Tip: All rooms are good for me
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Don A

Dear Mr. Don A,

Warmest greeting from Fontana Hotel Bali, a PHM Collection to you and your parents.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a quieter area. To the beach, it’s about a 25 minute walk.

The check in was quick and friendly. We got an upgrade with a view on the pool. The common area and rooms are super clean.

The room was a good size but bed is hard and pillows not so comfy but this is a matter of personal taste. The worst was the smell in the room; not sure what spray they use but even on the second it was still intense and had problem breathing. The finishes in the room need some TLC.

Love the crepes with Nutella in the morning. Good a latte a Sunny 16, 24/7 cafe within the hotel.

Lovely pool but it was noisy; they were sanding the pool deck.

Overall, a good experience and I would recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Esther S
Fontanahotelbali, General Manager at Fontana Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Mrs. Esther S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. We are looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.