“Cheap local food”

East Meets West Bar N Grille
Ranked #772 of 1,024 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Description: We are a Bar and Grille specialized restaurant. We're open 7 days a week and we're serving an eastern and western food. Get your self our Happy Hours Cocktails everyday from 07:00 PM until closed.Celebrate your vacation with us.
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This place is cheap and you can get some decent local food for under 30k. The service lets it down though, we went here twice, the first time it took well over an hour for our food to arrive and the second time we were the only people in there but somehow our order still got mixed up. It's in a convenient location though and the drinks are cheap so it's well worth a visit if you have the time. It's not going to change your life though.

1  Thank Nathan W

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place has new owners and new name, and I must say its better then ever. It is owned by friendly balinese who is ready to help. Food is amazing with supervision of Europian, and the prices are the best... good value for money. It is very difficult to find nice restaurant in Poppies, especially if looking for Europian food. This is little gem among of them all. FULLY RECOMMENDED. Oh by the way... and mixed drinks are the best, done by real professional with international experience.

1  Thank dominika77
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I will start with ....the desert!yummy crepes and good thay curry and muhi-mahi grilled.nice place in a very small busy street!

2  Thank luminitica2004
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went there after reading the review after it recommended this place far better then other places that I have been to before. When I went there I was disappointed in everyday. I guess maybe cause I expected better then the place I love to go. Not sure how they come to that conclusion. Can't help feeling it was written with a conflict of interest & to mislead readers. No happy

Reviewed November 10, 2012

i have had a glourious 10 days a katu vsitng many bars and restuarants. but the best i round for eatng a drinking especially cocktails was neast meets west. the owner was very friendly and the food was amazing and very good value for money. if you want a good nght out without all the load music from the man beach area go a try it and see for yourself.
sherry