“Excellent Driver!”
Review of Kadek Bali Tours

Kadek Bali Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kadek Bali Tours Driver Guide by Kadek windia. A private transportation service includes airport transfer and ground tours service, Provide a customized day tour with private comfortable vehicle to escort Bali travelers to explore the magic Bali island include its Balinese lifestyle, Hindu culture, stunning landscape, beaches, amusement park, adventure and many more. Come and join us in Bali With Kadek Bali Tours organized by kadek windia.
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is my first trip to Bali with my colleague. Kadek provided us a very good drive and comfort. He did explained a lot of things which we don't understand in Bali. We had a very nice experience in Bali. He brought us to whatever suits our taste and needs. He's a excellent tour guide, I'll definitely go back to Bali and ask him to show me around again.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

My 1st visit to Bali was the best holiday ever.... I had a good tourist driver,good itenarary,
Good knowledge,very kind,very punctual,loyal n good attitude.I seriously recommend this tourist
Driver.....his name is KADEK. His a great guy n he did gave me a pleasant tour in Bali.
KADEK you are the best!