“awesome greek food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was recommended by some one to go to the restaurant and happy I did. The food was so good very tasty. I had sovalki plate twice now and 2 different visits plus eggplant dip. I loved it both times.

I am still in bali sitting at breakfast thinking while writing this review im going again today as its made me remember the delious food and very good prices

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Why would you eat Greek when in Bali ? People ask. I guess no different from having Mexican at TJ's, Japanese at Kunti's or a fantastic coffee at The Grind Cafe. The food is authentic and the atmosphere, down to the toe tapping Greek music brings a smile & rekindles old fond memories of trips gone past.
Keep up the good work.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Great foods, The souvlaki, cheese and spinach Feta absolutely delicious.
Surely the authentic taste of Greece .
Friendly service and Cheap too.
I will surely come back here again. I Recommend any one to come and visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

The food here is great, although I agree on the fact that sometimes they're a bit slow, you're on bali on holidays! What's the rush? We usually got a cold bintang while waiting and chatting and then enjoyed an amazing greek tasteful dish. I loved the salad and the pita bread with tzatziki!!!
Highly recommended :)

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I went there already twice for dinner! It's cheap AND tasty! The portions are normal and I love the decoration. Well done! I will definitly come back again and again...