“Live Band lovers.”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Not the perfect spot for a sundowner but my partner and I will definitely go back again. It's right in front of Kuta Beach. There was lovely ambience and the beer was cheap.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The food was ok
The half price cocktails had more ice in the glass than drink
The bintang was cheap
Would I go back yes
Nice spot opposite the beach

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I am a pretty fussy eater, ( I hate to admit), but, the Sandbar has really tasty food, although I must say we ate there mostly for dinner, so I can't rate the lunch menu. For dinner there is Lamb Shank (falling off the bone), Beef Tenderloin (made to order), Chicken Schnitzel, Chicken Parmigiano...As well as pasta dishes, simple kids menu, (adults meals are better than kids menu), a few traditional indo meals and yummy cheesy garlic bread.
This is my only complaint......Please take note Sandbar. Your staff are friendly and efficient, but perhaps, be careful how overly entertaining when guest come to dinner with children.
We have a 4 and 5 year old and found it extremely frustrating.... particularly at dinner time, when the kids were getting tired, that the staff are overly playful. They were tickling them, offering sweets before dinner, picking them up and in general overly exciting them when they should be settling for dinner. What I am saying is it took twice as long to settle them down to enjoy the meal. Look....that's my personal opinion but found that if it wasn't for the "over exuberance" of the staff we probably would have eaten there more often.

1  Thank mebalimad
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Good food great price good location to see the craziness of poppies lane .. You can dine inside or outside ... Very good service and great value price wise ... Just rem you need to add service charge and tax to your choices .

1  Thank Andowhite
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stumbled upon Sandbar and were glad that we did. A refreshingly cheap beer (Quite literally as they're ice cold!) and really great service. Wine was reasonably priced too which must be a first for Kuta, We had starters (crispy prawn balls and calamari) - which for the price were more than adequate (less than £3 each). Main courses were Nasi Campur (lovely) and a pasta bake (equally so) - we then sat and drank a load more as the live band were really good!

If you want a varied menu, a nice terrace, attentive staff and a cheap beer then you'll do far worse than go to Sandbar.