“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I has the spring rolls as an appetiser, the pork ribs for a main course and the chocolate mouse for desert. the first 2 courses and the mojitos were fantastic the desert was about an 8/10 but that is because dark chocolate is not my taste

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Nice place to sit and watch the world go by... but the food was nothing special and the prices were pretty average. Staff are friendly and wearing rather short dresses. Tax as usual :( Can almost see the beach.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Great location to sit back and have a few pre dinner drinks and watch the world go by.
Friendly staff, cold beer, great food.
The eye candy wasn't bad either !

1  Thank Adelaide007
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We have had 2 meals on our stay here so far and we will definitely be back. The seafood spaghetti was absolutely Devine and cooked perfectly - al dente. The staff were attentive and both times we got a table by the pool. Prices are great and the food outstanding. My husband got the steak and vegetables and he was also very impressed. Menu is small but meals delicious

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We visited this restaurant on May 26th, our first night in Bali this trip, as it was raining and close to our hotel. I'd read some very positive reviews of this new place on Trip Advisor, so thought we would give it a try.

We ordered bruschetta to share for an entree and it was AMAZING! Quite possibly the best bruschetta I've ever tasted. It was very fresh and doused in a balsamic dressing.

Unfortunately, our mains left a lot to be desired. I ordered the ribs, which were fine but a little burnt on the outside. Nothing special. My partner ordered the beef sirloin and it was particularly gross - severely watery gravy and thinly cut, tiny slices of meat.

However, dessert saved the experience for us with a trio of brulees - lemon, coffee and coconut. As a creme brulee lover, my expectations were extremely high and it did not disappoint! Crunchy toffee and a beautiful light texture... absolutely amazing.

Bintang was very cheap here and there was a variety of cocktails to choose from as well.

Overall, a mediocre experience. With the amazing food available at so many restaurants in Kuta, Sandbar has some room for improvement in their main courses.