“Awesome Burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This morning my husband and I decided to come to Five Monkeys for breakfast because let's face it, burgers are great anytime of the day ;) We ordered the Chilli Cheese Fries, Philly Cheese Steak and the BBQ Bacon Cheese Burger and from the moment they started cooking we knew it was going to be amazing and it was. So much flavour and not greasy and sloppy like the normal fast food chains. We also had a chocolate milkshake which was delicious. The shop was so clean and the staff were very friendly. We only have two days left and will have to stop in again :)

1  Thank scruflz

Reviewed November 9, 2013

It's been a while since i had tasted a very good burger (Fuddruckers). 5 monkey certainly delivers its promise of a fresh burger. The cheeseburger i ordered had a tender beef and unique blend of sauce and its taste was just right !!!

1  Thank KokoAdek
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The best burgers I've ever had! They are so fresh. Try the cheese fries too they are also amazing. The guy that runs this place is so lovely also.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The ambiance, NICE! The service, GREAT! The food....I'M GOING BACK!!! SO GOOD...and I've eaten burgers from all over the world! My girlfriend is new to the world of burgers and she LOVED it! Fries, onion rings, shakes....did I mention the burgers?!? I didn't even get to try the chili cheese fries...I still have 2 days in Bali! Go and GET SOME!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Great burger & milkshake! Good for a quick meal or a sit down to chill as the service & the wifi is very good.