“Very very delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have eaten many burgers from many restaurants. But here, in Five Monkeys I can have one of the most delicious burger not from internationally well-known restaurant chain or made from some special expensive beef. A compulsory visit for me when I go to Bali again. The double cheese burger is so delicious that once I bit it, I kept on biting it and forgetting to add some tomato or chili sauce on it.

There are newer reviews for Five Monkeys - Fresh Burgers & Cold Beers

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Tried the double cheese burger and it was juicy and just plain heavenly.
Juice just oozed out with every bite. So different from fast food style and the price was reasonable for the standard RP 59k. The chilli cheese fries were the Yumz too.
The restaurant was quite on a wed nite.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

strolling along Legian street and found this place based on other reviewers' recommendation.

I ordered the hotdog+beef bacon and my spouse had the burger+beef bacon. the hotdog was good but nothing special, but the burger was great. the meat was cooked to perfection and moist.

we also ordered the cheesy fries to share and it was awesome!!!

overall a nice place to grab some junk-food when you get tired of all the balinese/indonesian cuisine.

1  Thank Lendra
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Something different in bali, great food great service and cold bintang. quiet different to the normal bali eatery. will return shortly

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I, and my wife traveled Philippines to Jakarta then Bali. Upon Arrival in our hotel in Kuta we had to fine for a quick food. We stumbled on "Five Monkeys" and oh we had the best ever burger in the world!