We only stayed there for 2 nights. And 2 nights were more than enough..
- It is almost 10 min walking distance from Kuta beach and 20 min driving from Depansar International Airport
- Lots of warungs and restaurants selling Halal food within 1-2 mins walking distance
3. There is an authorised/licensed money exchange right below the Bemo Corner. PLEASE use authorised exchanger as there are instances where unauthorised exchanger try to short-change you.
Other than that, there's nothing good about the hotel itself!
Cons: What I don't like about it:
It was too noisy! Lots of honking and noises from speeding cars and motorbikes. I had trouble sleeping!
2. The window could not be closed
3. No closet to put our clothes
4. WiFi didn't work
5. The room is not clean at all. Hairs everywhere on the floor.
6. No room service in two days
The cons outweighed the pros. Don't think I'll go there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Orbitz so you can book your Bemo Corner Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bemo Corner Guest House Bali/Kuta