Lowest prices for your stay
$19
Priceline
$25
Breakfast included
Go to your Happy Price
MakeMyTrip
$15
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2019

The location is very good as it is right in front of a 7/11 store, ten minutes (by car) from the airport, five minutes (by car) from the International Hospital, ten minutes (by car) from Kuta beach and the big and popular Beach walk Mall. You could also walk to the mall / beach in 15 - 20 minutes. - Very nice, clean and cosy room and bathroom. I especially loved the big photograph of the Balinese temple behind my bed. - The Staff were very friendly and helpful. They always had a genuine smile on their face. They gave me a nice room near the pool.

Room tip: Recheck while booking, if your room has a window. My room had a window, but I think some may not.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2019

By accident of booking, the three of us landed at a hostel along the busy center of Kuta. The noise of life music dawn there intercepted our ears in the bedroom. Very unpleasant I almost get trauma to search another hotels via Google but late in the night I decided to book in Rhadana hotel for one night for the next day. My friend left to Gili the next morning and my husband and I moved to Rhadana. The two of us was so happy when we entered the lounge of Rhadana hotel. Spacious and unique though very simple.
We arrived at 11.30 and understood that check in time is at 14.00 hours. The receptionists were so friendly to give us a glass cold drink and we were allowed to go to our room an hour later. When we were in our bedroom, we decided right away to stay longer in that hotel. The room is clean and has good amenities. The swimming pool is good enough to stretch our body in the water and the breakfast is fine.
The money we spent in Rhadana is definitely worthy.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank karsiniwati
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

I moving to rhadana after not comfortable with the others hotel and i think this hotel is very good. Clean rooms, helpfull staff and good concept. They provide "mukena" at all rooms for praying. I think not many hotel provide that.

Rhadana is recommended for long stay in bali, with competetive price and good service.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Maybe it should be more detailed when cleaning the room, I saw a spiderweb on the wall of the room.

Ac swing stuck can't move.
No facial tissue in box facial tissue at the washbasin.
Jet shower toilet bowl sounds like a very loud whistle.
TV channel in room are not available, restaurant menu in room not available , telephone instructions in room not available.
Only bath towels available, hand towel and face towel in bathroom not available.

My bed is double but you use 2 single sheets in my bed, maybe you lack stock of double sheet.

Very disappointed with the food at the hotel, the breakfast buffet is very basic and limited, the breakfast & reception is one area, when guests check in and check out and the guide driver comes they can see us eating and are very annoying.

I stay at Studio Room 4421
Date 15-16 February 2019.

Tense way to finish our vacation.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

A most pleasant stay. Friendly, efficient staff who made us feel so comfortable. The rooms were very clean and comfortable with everything you need, from slippers to tooth brush and tooth paste. We also stayed in a 5 star resort that that didn’t provide a tooth brush kit unless you asked, so well done Rhadana for going beyond the norm. The quirky deco was a great experience. Value for money hotel located 10 minutes from the airport and directly opposite a mini mart.

Date of stay: January 2019