“Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Toulon, France
“Good”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

really nice place with great service!! let's say you can find local food but also international!! kinda hard to find a local restaurant with local food on Legian!! but warung mina does it!!

Visited November 2013

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Makassar, Indonesia
“Good food ,great music, but be aware of the scam”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I really love this place, it was affordable, great live music, good food, accessible location, i couldnt find any place better than this place, but i had quite disturbing issue, it happened when my husband and I went this place for the second time for dinner, we were offered to fill a kind of questionnaire, at first i wasn't suspicious, on that questionnaire we assessed the service of the restaurant, and we have to fill the identity such as name, phone number,email, and the hotel we stay.

On the next day, someone called me on said that i have won a lotterey, the prize was staying at the five stars hotel in seminyak, i was so happy but my husband felt something's wrong, we searched on the internet about the company they told us, as result.... well...it was one of the trending scam in kuta... so we decided to cancel (they have sent a car to pick us to the hotel they told us in Seminyak) by took off from our current hotel.

so, i just suggest for all of the travellers to be carefull if someone offers you a questionnaire, dont fill your specific information.

• Visited April 2013
Perth, Australia
“I just keep going back”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The food and service is the best in this area. I have lost count the amount of times I have dined here both solo and with friends. Only once in all the times I have been here, had I had to send my meal back - steak was overcooked. Every other single time, the food and service has been brilliant. Entertainment is a joy to listen too also. I certainly will be going back here more often

Visited December 2013
Lima, Peru
“Got intoxicated”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The place is really comfy and the personnel really good, however, i ordered the tuna steak and got intoxicated 5 minutes after eating it. The bright side was the crew in the restaurant took me to the clinic and they took charge of all expenses.. Just be careful with what you order, fish in Bali can be risky. Best to eat fresh food at Jimbaran

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Marco R
Geelong, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best bruschetta in Bali!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Adhi on the door was always very lovely and welcoming. He even helped us with our Indonesian one night. If you love garlic, then this bruschetta is your holy grail. Chunks of garlic and tomato drizzled with a garlic infused olive oil. We ate here for many breakfasts and a few dinners. The pizzas were yummy and so was the nasi goreng.

• Visited November 2013

Been to Warung Mina? Share your experiences!