Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Anika Spa
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews luxury package great massage ginger tea face massage foot bath post massage rose bath hour massage hour package couple massage flight home full body massage amazing experience balinese massage scrub treatment masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

My partner had to convince me to leave the airport during a delayed flight wait to come here and I’m so glad he did! We had a couples massage with Intan & Dei. Hands down the best massage I have ever had in my life (and I have had a lot), starting with an amazing foot massage and scrub. They even have bath& shower in your room to wash off any oil before catching your flight. The place was very peaceful and tranquil. They also served us a post-massage ginger tea, not my usual choice at all but it was absolutely delicious.
Would recommend a visit here even if you aren’t going to the airport :)

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Was tried Spa Treatment full package . everything was really good. The reception are really friendly . The spa therapist Nila & Weni are really sweet & helpful they made our spa so relax and enjoyable. overall is amazing except the annoying guy at the park area

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

A very relaxing massage treatment.
We enjoyed it very much.

People that work here are very friendly, and when you have arranged the pickup from your hotel, the driver was very much in control. We felt very safe and looked after.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

We took a 2-hour massage session in this spa prior to taking our flight back to Europe. The place is nice and clean and is rather calm considering that it is located near the airport. The massage was fine and allowed us to relax prior to our journey back home.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Petrus61
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Loved the theraphyst way to relaxing us. They we're very professional make our body felt good and relax.

Date of experience: July 2018