“Nice, clean, great massage and great value” 4 of 5 bubbles

and up
Balinese Style Spa Experience before Flight Departure with Transfer
Ranked #12 of 125 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Anika Spa Bali The best spa in Bali. Most comfortable and luxurious place for ayurveda packages, stone massage, chocolate treatment to refresh your body and soul. Inspired by the beauty of Bali's natural environs, Anika Spa presents a natural relaxation and treatment assortment for health and beauty. Spa guests experience treatments from head to toe, and find it a perfect way to indulge in holiday pleasure, reviving, energizing, refreshing and pampering their way into a brighter complexion. Anika Spa offers a complete range of body treatments for stress reduction and restoring health and beauty, and is a total retreat in the name of wellbeing. Anika Spa is dedicated to travelers, busy professionals or couples who seek a retreat where they can rejuvenate both body and soul. Free transport is available within the Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua areas, adding to the value offered to its guests. Treatments range from the traditional massage options, comprised of a full body massage using aromatherapy oil and combining the acupressure and stretching techniques of Balinese style, and will provide a sense of serenity and wellbeing and will improve blood circulation. Aromatherapy reduces stress and alleviates the body of toxin build-ups.Book now! And get 40% discount voucher bali spa.
Atlanta
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Nice, clean, great massage and great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

This isn't a $6 USD massage and it isn't the Four Seasons.

For $US95 less 30% discount which took my total to $66 I got the 4 hour luxury package. The massage and scalp treatment was amazing. They adapted to the areas I wanted focused on. This was my first body mud and scrub treatment which were both excellent.

I received free pick up and return to my hotel. This business is professional and I recommend it for that and the quality of their services.

Visited February 2013

• Korean first
Melbourne Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Departure Spa Package a great idea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Wife & I took Anika's Departure Spa package - USD 45 for collection from our hotel (ours was in Nusa Dua but they don't seem to care about your hotel's location), 2 hours spa treatment, then we were driven to the airport (5 to 10 minutes away). The spa was clean & comfortable. My massage was the best I had in Bali. The reception staff looked after our luggage while we were in the spa.
My only regrets were that I didn't book for three hours massage instead of two, and that we hadn't used Anika's before. (They offer "free" transport from & to your hotel.)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Yragnhoj
Singapore, Singapore
201 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“Beware!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Anika was recommended by a taxi driver. The price list shown to us for a 2 hour package was $55usd per person. As it was pricey we were reluctant, but they soon offered a "discount" to about $50usd per person. We took up the offer since we were already there and our taxi driver left. The spa treatment was nothing out of the ordinary.

When we returned to our hotel at night, to our horror, we chanced upon an Anika Spa advertisement in a brochure we took at the airport, and the same treatment was only $38usd. This over-charging and dishonest practice is extremely detestable, probably out to cheat tourists who didn't do their research on the better spas.

There are other cheaper spas out there, so first timers to Bali are advised to do their research before going.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank jellybellymelly
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We got pick up from the hotel, 4 of us went for a different massages, and all of us was more then happy, really nice and friendly staff, all speak in English quite well, after massage you can relax by the swimming pool located in a back garden of the spa. The prices for the service really
reasonable even including 10% tax.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank gedulisg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible massage”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I went to Anika spa on my last day in Bali b4 i proceed to airport.first I was given a massuese with 6 months pregnant..after a while of the massage I find that she is not very good. I dun blame her bcos she is pregnant n is really hard to provide good massage. I requested to change to another masseur. The second masseur was even worst than the 6 months pregnant lady.. She is lack of training and dun even know where is the important point to massage. She massage very fast n just going through the motion. Very disappointing and is the worst massage I ever experience.

1 Thank Priszz