“Massage is so good!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Massage is so good!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

From the outside this place looks small but it is actually quite large. We came here because we were recommended by some other travellers walking the street. They told us it was the best massage in Bali. We decided to give it a try. The salon is neat, clean and well stocked. The staff are friendly and efficient. The massage itself was lovely on both occasions we came to Soma. We opted to have the Extra Virgin Coconut Oil used for our massage and it felt so nice on our skin. The only area that may cause some disappointment was the oil was not washed off after the massage, leaving our skins super oily. It didn't bother us because we were staying close by and were able to go to our hotel and wash off, but if you were to be spending the day shopping in Kuta with an oily body, I don't imagine it would be very nice. Overall, we were very happy with Soma and would recommend it to other travellers.

Visited January 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent body massage!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Has separate room for the couple,
nice massage,
pleasant environment, t
he price is not high,
the shop is easy to find,
booking is advanced.

Visited January 2014
Paris, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely awesome, i went there with a friend of mine and the massage was very relaxing. Highly recommended!

Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“I'll always come back for more!!!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I was here previously for 3 consecutive days with a girl friend for their chocolate massage. It was so divine and out-of-the-world that my girlfriend and I remember it up till today! Nonetheless when I came back 6 months later with my boyfriend I went back to it immediately and tried their 4 hands miracle, a Soma signature. I actually dozed off so many times omg!! it was an amazing massage! My boyfriend was pleased with their service too.

The best part was the manager and staff actually remembered me! They even asked about my friend! That was a heartwarming surprise to me haha!

One sad thing was that the prices have increased due to land charges. However, the prices shown are already inclusive of government taxes of 15%. I sincerely hope they can maintain their prices!

Hope to see all of you soon!!! <3

Visited December 2013
Makassar, Indonesia
“Excellent Service + Massage”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was back late during the night and came across the website for soma spa. and i tried to email them at about 1am for a booking the next morning as i would be leaving bali at 1pm the next day. By my surprise, The management Peter actually send me a text right before i went to sleep confirming a spot for me and my wife next morning 9am when they just open. Its a wonderful respon1 d and i was delighted to get a early spot so i can get a massage - 4 hands massage before i go to the airport. The massage was excellent and the atmostphere for the room was just wonderful. i dont to recommand this place for tourist and my friends. Respond even by email is fast and good. i sincerely thank the staff and Peter for making my last hours of bali less hectic and provide me for the service. 5 thumbs up, will be visiting it soon when i go back to bali again

Visited December 2013
SOMA-Massage, Inhaber at Soma Massage & Spa, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Many thanks to you that you have taken time for this review.
We give all our best every day - your appreciation is wonderful.
The management and staff humbly say thank you for your loving words.
We also will do our best in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Soma!