“OMG it take me onto the next level”
Review of Soma Massage & Spa

Soma Massage & Spa
Ranked #8 of 137 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Myself and my gf went to Soma Dua (Soma Massage another branch) at poppies lane 2, jln benesari. I negotiate with them to get back, neck + shoulder massage for 100k rupiah as my gf is doing balinese massage (another 100k rupiah). Their management is fine with suggested rate.

So we went through the message and their skills is very good and beyond my expectations! When we finish massage, I paid original rate rather than the negotiated rate as they are doing their best and giving their every best skills into massage.

I would recommend this shop and tryout their neck back and shiushoulder massage for guys.. I will recommend to my other friends too.. thanks a lot soma dua..^^

1  Thank sonysony8861
SOMA-Massage, Inhaber at Soma Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

The thanks we give back to you!
Soma Dua is another branch but the same staff - so we try to keep our high level of quality allt the time.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"skills"
"belongings"

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is the absolute bees knees...you walk in and feel a sense of welcome and peace. The staff are just so beautiful, attentive but not invasive, the massage is unbelievable and the price fantastic...also had hair washed blow waved and straightened ....beautiful..thank you so much for a wonderful night

1  Thank Nicole g
SOMA-Massage, Inhaber at Soma Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Thats the way it has to be. With your words you make the entire staff proud and happy - thank you very much for this.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Went for the 90min Balinese body massage. Only 120k.

Had a foot bath and a cold towel before the massage. A good way to freshen up after navigating through the hot, sticky weather.

There are lockers to secure valuables and u bring the keys along with you into the massage room.

Was given the couple room. Although basic, it is a proper room. What I liked is that the therapists did not chit chat and they did a full 90min massage. It's 90min from the start of the massage and not from the foot bath.

Overall, affordable and good value.

SOMA-Massage, Inhaber at Soma Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you, we are happy about your kind words and hope to welcome you again in Soma

Reviewed April 7, 2013

What a wonderful place! I so greatly appreciated the competent and lovely staff in a peaceful and relaxing environment, that I went 4 times for different massages, all absolutely amazing (foot massage, balinese, 4-Hand Miracle, indian head massage and cream bath). To everyone who appreciates professional massages, try Soma! The 4-Hand Miracle was just like feeling like Heaven. Best Thanks to all the Soma staff!

SOMA-Massage, Inhaber at Soma Massage & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

The first time you traveled so far - of course you deserved only the very best service ;)

See more reviews
Reviewed April 6, 2013

my sister in law and i were looking for a quiet and relaxed spa on our last night in Bali. We were greeted by a helpful lady who offered us her price list as well as a cold towel and cold water...very much appreciated in the bali heat. we chose a package option and were introduced to the ladies who would take care of us for the treatments. We both had back massages and mani pedis. It was wonderful!! The package time was 2 hrs and they were running a bit ahead of time so continued more of a shoulder and back massage on us until our time was up.
Fantastic service here and a very nice setup with relaxing music playing whilst getting ur massage. A great way to end our holiday and I will surely be coming back here.

Thank you so much, we'll be ready for your next time!