“Best foot massage of my life”
Review of ShinKei Spa

ShinKei Spa
Ranked #23 of 148 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Amazing value for money. Spotless, great ambiance, lovely staff who are experts in spa treatments. Very happy will be coming back.

1  Thank CarlaRitchie

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had a massage and found it reasonable. It is one of the "mid-range" spas in Kuta (so around the IDR100K, US$10 for a one hour massage).

Unfortunately, there were power problems that meant I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have and I felt the masseur was not very smooth but tried hard.

For the money, I think that there are a lot worse and some better spas along Legian street.

1  Thank WazzaM60
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My partner and her two children were walking along Jalan Legian after aving visited the bombing memorial, feeling in a rather somber mood, the next thing I heard was another person saying "Massage". I am soooo glad we stopped at this one. At first the price seemed a bit steep as I was used to paying 40 t0 50 thousand rupiah for an hour foot massage, this one was 70 thousand (yeah I know what your thinking, but for those who have been to Bali you will understand, you get caught up with all those zero's).
From the first step in this place, I was impressed, there is clean,relaxing ambiance about this place. Then I got to sit on what appeared to be new chairs, then was greated with a cold sealed water cup and a sealed face washer. The foot massage began, OMG!!!!! it was fantastic.. It gets better, the manager asked if we would like hand and arm massages at the same time for 30 thousand rupiah. All I can say is DO IT, the feeling of your feet,legs,hands and arms being expertly massaged at the same time is absolutly fabulous

1  Thank mikeAussie
Reviewed December 21, 2012

It was our first wedding anniversary and my husband and I wanted a special spa experience...and ShinKei spa was just that!
We were looking for a a premium spa and stumbled upon this one by mistake in Legian. Since it has no reviews or no website really, we were not aware of it...yet decided to take a chance.
We took a four hour aroma therapy massage, facial, foot reflexology and hair spa and my husband, a body scrub as well.
The spa was clean, smelt fresh and the music was subtle. Most importantly, the masseuses were well trained, thoroughly professional and went about their business quietly. The staff was co-operative and was attuned to their customers needs. The ginger tea and the tiny balinese cakes provided after the therapy were absolutely delightful!
The entire experience was pure bliss and at a very reasonable cost. I have very sensitive skin and usually get a rash after a facial as most products don't suit me. Their's however, were good and wholesome and suited me very well.

1  Thank NeJo27
See more reviews
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Walking around Legian Street at night and stop by here for a massage before going back to hotel. Didn't expect much since we only want to easy our tired and sore foot but it turns out to be marvelous! We have one hour body massage and the masseuse is good - strong and know all the body points to press. It's descent too. But the only down side was this shop is directly in front of few disco/club - where each of them are blasting songs out LOUD! Other than this, it's really a good place for cheap and good massage. Surely will come back again next time!

1  Thank AgnesCPM