Best Western Kuta Villa
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$530
$90
$36
$25
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$72
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
$159
$116
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$82
$65
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
$85
$77
$71
$66
Travelocity
  • Pool
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort(Kuta)
$180
$142
Travelocity
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$65
Agoda.com
All reviewsplunge pooloutdoor showerpoolside barfree airporttaxi rideroom keyclose to the airportdeluxe roombig roomdiscovery mallbwbalikrishnajogerhoneymoonacconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Well the title speaks for itself. The rooms, staff and services were so excellent that in the end I had to take away the Best Western Guide Book so that whenever I will be travelling in future to any other country, I will always be staying in a Best Western hotel. We had booked Plunge Pool Room, but they upgraded us to Villas and it was worth it. You can literally sit back and relax in the indoor private pool in the Villa. The services were so excellent and they even co-operated us having Vegetarian Food. Though the options were not much but still whatever best available was being provided. Moreover it is situated at hardly 10 mins drive from Discovery Mall or 'Queens of India' restaurant and other main parts of the city. You can also get taxi and motorcycles on rent just outside the hotel. You made our trip really memorable. I am already missing my hotel room :)

Room Tip: Preferably take Villas, as they are bit independent. And further ask for a room at the last end of the hotel as they are really quiet ones. We got a corner room, at the end of the hotel. Moreover near pool it can be bit noisy but not that an issue.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adv_atulgoyal
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Mr. adv_atulgoya,

Warmest greeting from BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa and thank you for your staying with us during your holiday in Bali.

We also thank you has completed the survey, we value your comment by telling what you like and what we could improve is helping us to provide a superior costumer services to you and other guest in the future.

We will share your valuable comment to our team for their motivation and thank you very much for the loyalty to our brand.

If we could be an assistant in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@bwkutavilla.com

Reviewed June 24, 2014

my wife book it at booking.com, first impression was great, we booking a room with private pool that was nice.the staff also wonderful even the drives who is suppose to pick me up at airport has to wait for few hours cause a flight delay.Reception staff always smile it give a good sign that they all welcome all their guest.breakfast time was ok cause not much choice for it, but overall my stay was great here, i wish to come back to stay here again. keep up a good services.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Mr. Mohammad Izwan M,

Thank you for staying with BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa during your holiday in Bali and thank you for completed the survey.

we value your comment and for sure this will share to our team for their motivation and improvement. we are always strive to provide a superior costumer care to every guest at BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa.

if we could be an assistant in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@bwkutavilla.com.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very luxurious for the price you pay!
- Breakfast: this was the best and largest choice of breakfast we have had in Bali!!! It's a big buffet with a lot of different kinds of food (toasts, juices, indonesian food, eggs, fruit, cerials, ...) and the best thing of all, you can eat as much as you want, and late breakfast does not mean less choice of breakfast!!!
- Room: clean, really spacious, tv, a/c, fridge, cleaned everyday, - Bathroom also very clean (sometimes you can encounter an ant, but we don't see a big issue with that)
- Pool: very clean and big, with a lovely poolbar. Lots of relaxing seats around the pool.
- Restaurant: lunch and dinner food is delicous, but if you walk out the street you definatly find cheaper. (Room-service available!)
- Shuttle service: (free!!) 3 times a day (5min) to the city centre and beach, and pick up if you let the driver know.
- Staff: very very very friendly and polite staff! Always at your service.

We would stay again with pleasure!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Charliano B

Dear Charliano B,

Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa during your holiday in Bali and thank you for completing the survey.

We value your comment and this we will share to the team for their motivation and we strive to provide a superior costumer services to all of our costumer.

once again thank you very much for your comment, should we be an assistance in the future please do not hesitated to contact me directly at gm@bwkutavilla.com

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Booked myself in for a couple of hours before heading to the airport.
Great room to decompress. Free transfer to the airport. Would stay again. Complimentary snacks in the room was a nice touch too and room service was ok prices.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear POHMKI,

Thank you for staying with BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa, and thank you has been completed the review about your experienced stay.

We thank you very much for your comment and for sure we will share this to the team for their motivation.

if we could be an assistant in the future please do not hesitated to contact me directly at gm@bwkutavilla.com

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

It was my second visit, first was with family we booked 3 villas in september 2013..

My kids love the plunging pool.. we adults love the outside rain shower and the long bench infront of the plunging pool..

The bed was quite comfy.. one thing that annoyed me was the tv position. Why is it have to be on top of the table where they put snacks, tea cups and room supplies?

What my parents love was breakfast in front of the swimming pool.. the menu was changed every day.

Still felt the same on my second visit, still curious about the tv position, and additioned with smell from toilet bowl, supposedly?

Hope to visit there again since this property has a competitive price and the plunging pool is the most attractions for us.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Ms. Fiska F,

Warmest greeting from BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa and thank you for staying with us during your holiday in Bali.

Thank you for completed the survey, your comment are valued for us by sharing what you like and what we could improve are helping us to provide a superior costumer service for you and other guest in the future.

We make an immediate action trough the comment you gave to us about the toilet and the tv actually is adjust able position but we look for the solution to be more comfortable.

once again thank you for you share and if we could be an assistance in the future please do not hesitated to contact me directly at gm@bwkutavilla.com