“Value for money”

Best Western Kuta Villa
Ranked #101 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed August 30, 2013

It was my first time visiting Bali, Best Western Kuta Villa has a very nice Balinease decoration or design. I like the small plunge pool as well as the open air shower room. Staffs very friendly and helpful. It is a very value for money villa nothing to complain. Location is a bit far from beach, however you can get a taxi to beach and town and just took bout 5-10 minutes depends on traffic. Remember must take "BLUE BIRD" Taxi as they're using meter.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Wilson L
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear Mr. Wilson L,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at gm@bwkutavilla.com.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

A little way out of Kuta and only a cheap taxi ride away. Superb staff,nothing is too much trouble. Good value here too as rooms are large, plunge pool rooms in particular represent great value and comfort. A la carte meals are very good, breakfast is adequate with a choice of Indo and western foods. I enjoyed the pool very much and this stay was a very relaxing one because of the well appointed room.

Room Tip: Ground floor plunge pool rooms near the swimming pool are perfect
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Clareaskew

Dear Ms. Clareaskew,

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The room is clean with comfort bed. Breakfast many choice with great taste. Nice stay at this hotel. Also the staff, quick response. I will be stay at this hotel again and very recommended hotel with value.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Lina S
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Ms. Lina S,

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at gm@bwkutavilla.com .

Ketut GUNARTA

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I book my room online for superior, but it's upgraded to deluxe and enjoyed small pool inside the room..Room was clean, cozy, and spacious..
Accessible to Kuta beach, joger, and airport
Very good value!

• Stayed: August 2013
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Ms. Yosefu,

Reviewed August 12, 2013

nice room event for family time, nice bathroom, swimming pool, restaurant, and services
welcome drink very nice, hope will come again for next holiday, my family very happy stay in this hotel because have the clean room and they good in services

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank agus h
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Mr. Agus Hartono,

Ketut GUNARTA

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The reason I stayed here is because I was travelling in a group and the others have been here before and wanted to stay again, because it was convenient. Personally I would have chosen something else, but it was nice for what it was/. A small hotel very close to the airport, approximately 15 minutes by car. That was the main reason for staying here - as we arrived only for one night each time, on the way to Flores islands. The pool villa rooms are plesant, nice comfortable bed, fun outdoor shower and private plunge pool. I did use it both times I stayed there, just nice to chill out in the evening before bed time. The breakfast I found to be very average. The food in the restaurant overall is not of a high quality, very limited and not very authentic. The cocktails in the pool bar are ok and there is a happy hour which is nice. The pool is of a decent size. The staff were pleasant. Overall the highlight for me was the massage! It was simply devine! There is a massage studio upstairs from the lobby and the ladies are phonemeal. I did a few treatments and they were excellent every time. Do book early as they tend to be very busy. The hotel is quite far away from any other attarctions, ie beach is over 20 minutes walk away, the same goes for shopping and other restaurants etc. I would not choose to stay here is you only come to Bali for your holiday. This is a good place for a one night stop over only, in my oppinion.

Room Tip: The pool has quite loud music until 10pm, I would recommend asking to be moved if your room is close...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear BlondeBunny,

KETUT GUNARTA

Reviewed July 26, 2013

So after reading all the horrid reviews after I had booked for myself, my daughters and my friend I was worried. But found there was NOTHING to worry about. The deluxe rooms with private plunge pools were clean, beds were wonderful, aircon was great and the staff could not have been more helpful. I understand we all have different expectations but for me the location was great, out of the Kuta MADNESS and as long as you take Bluebird taksi it only costs a couple of dollars. The breakfasts were substantial and plenty of variety, fast free WiFi, the pool was clean and again, the staff were very helpful, picked us up at the airport, even though our Jetstar flight was delayed by over an hour and also dropped us off and organized our tour. The only problem was the massage/spa treatments which was quite horrible, the room was dirty and the staff need training. If you are booked to stay there, don't worry. its great value for money.

Room Tip: Deluxe room with private plunge pool and outdoor bathroom on ground floor
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kitkatMelbourne
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Ms. kitkatMelbourne,