“Good”

Ranked #92 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Perth
“Good”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Service excellent unfortunately communication a little hard bed as hard as a footpath even though some staff had limited knowledge of English we still were able to eventually communicate our needs.we stayed 14 days and would probably stay here again. We found the hotel a little far out of the main square, but walked the 40 minutes as a routine walk twice a day we stayed in a one bedroom villa with own slash pool

Room Tip: Private villa with splash pool, own entrance and privacy
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Karen M
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Ms. Karen M,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. the appropriate action has been taken and the English class for the team member been running now.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at gm@bwkutavilla.com.

BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed July 15, 2013

a very good service in the villa, every crew show their caring, even when I walk around the villa, the crew who passed by will give me a warm greeting. Reception's crew make us few warm, especially a guy who call taxi for us when 12/7/2013 3:00am for us. He care about us will hungry when waiting for the flight, and he give us a breakfast box and a cup of coffee. we take at the lobby when waiting for check out.sincerly thanks for the good service to let us had a memorable stay at best western kuta villa.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Annachot
Dear Ms. Annachot,

Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It was my first trip to Bali together with my wife and son, and we hoped that it would be memorable. I booked a room in Best Western Kuta Villa because the price was surprisingly not high for a four star hotel. At first I did not expect much but I was surprised with the kindness of the hotel staffs and the "open-air bathroom". The breakfast was delicious and it was still in walking distance to the famous Kuta beach. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and if we want to go to Bali again, Best Western Kuta Villa will be on the top of our list of hotels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Sammyladh,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Last month end I went to Bali with my family & stayed at Best Western Villa, Kuta. It was my wonderful experience to stay there. Hotel was very nice, neat & clean. Their staff was very helpful & responsive, hospitality was very good. Overall we had a very wonderful experience there as it was my 1st visit to Bali

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Vikram0451
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Mr. Vikram,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. on behalf of the team we thank you again for you stay with us and will share your comment to all of them.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

At the price we paid our expectations were not high but on arrival we were blown away by the cleanliness and comfort. The bed was huge and gave the best night sleep ever. Far enough away from the hustle and bustle to feel relaxed and serene but close enough to walk to Kuta square or grab a $2 cab. Make sure you get one with a meter. Lovely food, great cocktails at the poolside bar. Cant wait to come back again next year ;)

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Meverley
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Mr. Maverley,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I booked 2 villas with private pool for my families for 4 days. Everyone enjoyed it especially for my kids whom spent most of their time playing in the private pool. The rooms are clean, tidy and spacious. The hotel staff is very attentive and speak English very well.

I have also booked tour package from the hotel which is convenient and comparable (in price) against other tour operators. Special thanks to Pak Dika, the hotel staff and our driver for the day whom has help retrieved by almost lost DSLR camera back due to misplace.

The hotel is about 10 mins from the city centre, which is good for my family vacation. We don't need the over crowded, busy and noisy surrounding but do welcome the restaurants, shops, spas located along the main road.

p/s: To management of the hotel, I and my family strongly recommend Pak Dika for permanent post in your hotel; dedicated, sincere and good customer relationship.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank NajibNoor
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear Mr. Najib Noor,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. and thank you for the compliment to our staff.

I Ketut GUNARTA
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel deserves it's 4-star rating. The rooms are very clean and spacious and the hotel has this superb Balinese interior design which gives you this great Balinese ambience. The staff is very attentive. Right in front of the hotel is a tour operator which sells daily tour packages around 600,000 to 800,000 Rupiah for 10-hour day sightseeing tours around Bali. After just some negotiation, the hotel receptionist brought down the price to only 400,000 Rupiah!!! How's that for a deal? Get another fantastic deal with the 180-minute massage package for only 450,000 Rupiah in the Spa center. For the service rendered, this one is simply a steal!

The only drawback with this hotel is that it is too far from downtown Kuta that you have to take a taxicab to get there. Traffic can get to you especially if you're hitting the road during rush hour. If getting stuck inside a cab is fine with you during rush hour, then this hotel would suit you fine. Overall, this hotel gave me a very fine first time experience in Bali...

Room Tip: For those without any tour packages yet, haggle with the receptionist up to 400Thousand Rupiah. Be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Kikoiv,

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. And thank you for your constructive comment on Transportation tour and SPA we are following up with our team now.

I Ketut GUNARTA