favehotel Kuta Square
Taum Resort Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$54
$34
Very Good 4/5
HARRIS Hotel Tuban(Tuban)(Great Value!)
$31
$26
Very Good 4/5
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$101
$82
  • Breakfast included
$97
$61
$84
$71
Great 4.5/5
Risata Bali Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$54
$51
Very Good 4/5
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$90
$77
Very Good 4/5
Adhi Jaya Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$43
$42
Great 4.5/5
Fontana Hotel Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$41
$32
$76
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfave hotelkuta squarebudget hotelbreakfast qualitystrategic locationswimming poolhotel locatedclean bathroomroom servicebeach walknice hotelhot showernice roomupon checknight lifestayed for nightsmini mart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is ok. The staff and friendly and the rooms clean.

I would phone and check that the building work is finished next door before booking here. The view I had was of workers hammering all day on a new concrete construction next door! They also had issues with water.

I would of expected them to drop the prices during this time because 500,000 a night is crazy if there is loud building work all day!
I ended up moving hotels and found a place half the price in a quiet area.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I am impressed by the friendly and helpfull staff here. great budget hotel. wifi is excellent. express check-in and check-out. great location if you base yourself in Kuta. Great price for great service. We'll stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed 3 nights in April. Favehotel is relatively new (less than 6 months old?) and we knew before hand that the room is small and it was as advertised.

There's a Flatscreen TV mounted on the wall facing the double bed. 2 bottles of drinking water are provided. Wifi signal is strong and the internet speed is quite good too. Wifi is free so is the breakfast. There's an in-room safe but there's no kettle, no mini fridge nor hair dryer. Floor of the room is tiled and there is a counter top space to put your lap top and there's a power socket on the wall next to it. Bathroom is quite small too with a WC, washbasin and a shower stall with a rain shower. Water pressure is strong.

Our room, 315, was at the back and we thought we were far away from the traffic noise from the front of the hotel, we didn't realise that the back is right next to a school, and we were woken up by schrieking school kids before 7am. Requested for a change of room and for the next 2 nights, we were in room 516. This room is great as it has a balcony - no view but quiet nonetheless.

Breakfast spread is not large but you get an egg station, fried noodle, fried rice, fried vege, coffee and tea, juice, salad with cheese and ham, toast with butter and jam. The seating area is small but food quality is good.

We didn't use the pool though it was tempting and it was shut down for a day when maintenance had to repair a leak. There was water supply interruption for 2 days - not the entire days but inconvenient just the same. For a new hotel, the building quality isn't good. Case in point is water collected directly under the bathroom door and no where to go. Walls and the room doors are thin and people walking and talking from the corridor can be heard clearly.

The location is great, at least for us. 5 minutes walk to Matahari in one direction and 2 minutes walk to Amelie on the other and a further 5 minutes will get you to Warung Made. For the price we paid, its worth every penny.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EKYSeremban_Malaysia
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Clean, new, well maintained hotel. The location is excellent. It's a 5 minute walk to Kuta Beach, and even less of a walk to Kuta Square. It is really a strategic place to base yourself in Kuta. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are small, but well engineered to make the most of the room that is there. Wifi is free and very fast. Bed is super comfortable. Bathroom is small, but shower is great. The shower only has frosted glass separating it from the bedroom, so it may be awkward and overly-intimate depending on who you're sharing the room with. It's amazing how they fit a pool in this hotel, but even though it's small they definitely get an A for effort. The only things that would've been nice would have been to have a closet (rooms not big enough to have one), and a mini-fridge. Only gripe is I ordered dinner through room service, and after waiting an hour and a half, I called and was told they forgot to process my order.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Noturavg
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have no regret stayed at this small hotel. It happen that the baby food I kept in their kitchen was handed over to another guest and left me without it upon checked out.

However their staff go all out to get back my stuff and finally its arrived at my hotel. My credit to their staff who delivered it to me even have to drive 3 hours to my hotel and arrived at 2am in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family