TripAdvisor

Shisha Cafe
Ranked #75 of 1,261 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO SHISHA CAFE LEBANESE RESTAURANT Leave your worries and weariness outside, and step into the exotic land of 1001 nights, right here at Shisha Café. Right away we will wrap you in a Middle Eastern atmosphere. The sublime lighting and authentic oriental interior decoration swept you as you help yourself with our hospitality. Satiate your palate with our exotic Lebanese menu, from appetizer, main course, to dessert. Once you content, recline and relax while you sooth yourself with our internationally re-known Shisha / muasal collection. Managed under PT. Shisha International, the first Shisha Café was established in 2005, located at Jl. Wijaya IX, Kebayoran Baru. As our popularity grew, the second Shisha Café was established in 2006 at Cilandak Town Square, followed by the third Shisha Café at Menteng, in 2007 and the fourth Shisha Café at Legian Bali in 2011. To better serve our customers, Shisha Café at Wijaya relocates to Kemang area, strategically placed in the center of South Jakarta's entertainment hub with space large enough to accommodate more than 300 people. Soon, Shisha Café will expand to another best places just to bring the pleasure and flavor together.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was absolutely disgusting the burger was too spicy the bread was too fried, there’s a tiny bit of Russian mayonnaise on my burger they were crispy fries discussed.
Got the chicken popcorn that was too dry we discussed and butt got the chicken popcorn that was to dry and hard nearly broke my sisters tooth. Delivery took an hour and 45 minutes that’s half my time spent waiting for food disgusting. I really think you should never order from the Shisha Caffe because they’ve got rats absolutely disgusting man I’m just fuming at the minute think of my burger. I just advise people of the community to not order from this place

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (344)

Reviewed August 27, 2019

It's one of the best for shisha smokers. The shisha costs around 120K IDR (8USD).During weekends, you can enjoy watching 2 belly dancers while having dinner. Also, the decor is so nice and cosy. You can sit next to the pool outside if you don't like indoor seating. We went there 3 times and if I am staying in Bali, I would go more often.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Food was amazing. Do not forget to try their Baklava, their cheese bread, morroccon tea and of course their shisha!

Ambience and atmosphere was amazing.

I wish they had tables for bigger groups as we visited as a huge group of 14 pax and were split up in the restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

An excellent Arabic restaurant servicing varieties of delicious Arabic cousins. We like the atmosphere and the way the restaurant is designed. The outdoor seating area is more favorable to avoid the smoking area.

The Food is very delicious and tasty with good varieties, specially the mixed grilled and meat soap. Staff are friendly and caring. Prices are high average, yet the quality and taste of the food deserves it.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I visited here hoping to enjoy some shisha and tea. We were both so impressed by firstly, the amazing, friendly service as well as the extensive middle eastern food and drink menu. The shisha is great but the food is amazing. Because the menu is so extensive, we ordered about 5 dishes and shared them all which were really tasty. We enjoyed our visit so much we returned the following night and stayed later to watch the belly dancing which is Friday and Saturday nights at 10pm. They get busy here but we never felt rushed and in fact, we’re encouraged to stay later to see the belly dancing. If you enjoy shisha and good food/ this place will not disappoint

Date of visit: July 2019