“Good alternative for Nyepi Package seasons”
Review of The Tusita Hotel

The Tusita Hotel
Ranked #145 of 250 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've spent 2 nights here, from March 30th until April 1st 2014 at the Nyepi (Silent Day) Holiday.

Hey, I know it's not Hyatt or Four Seasons but it's a fair price for a budget hotel.

The front desk service is average, so so. The room is good enough. Overall service is okay. They have rooftop pool at the 6th floor. Nice pool. They have a delicious menu of black pepper chicken. The hotel is only 200 meters away to Lippo Mal Kuta.

However, there are stains on the bed sheet and the towel are bit of worn off. Another disadvantage is the limited parking space. You have to go around the hotel to park at the backside of the hotel.

In the end, it's an affordable yet cozy stay for holiday, especially for Nyepi :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Tusita Hotel B, Director of Sales at The Tusita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Christopher,

Warmest Greeting from THE TUSITA HOTEL Kuta - Bali

First of all , thank you for staying with us with Nyepi Package . Your feedback in some areas are greatly appreciate to ensure improvement our service and product . However your good experience is uncountable value for Tusita Hotel .

Again, We would like to thank you for your comments and hopefully we could have a chance to meet again in the future.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

me and my friends visit bali indonisia for holiday we book flight ticket and hotal booking though dpauls thay provide this hotel.nice hotel staff is very good i is the best thing which i like roof swinging pool every day i enjoy this pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Vinod6315
Reviewed March 25, 2014

After emails directly to the hotel to notify them of the time we will arrive we arrived at Tusita at 10.30 at night (which is normal for bali flights ) we got to the desk to check in there wasn't any warm welcoming at all !! No welcome drink ( that's appalling ) was told kitchen is closed!! I hate writing bad reviews but I booked this hotel after looking at trip advisor !! How could my experience be so bad !! So we get into our three rooms on the ground just behind reception and I was disgusted the rooms were dirty hair on the floor and smelt terrible ! The toilet also was leaking ! So I refused to stay and I must say hotel was good in changing us !! Then was changed to level 2 the bedding was constantly stained and had cigarette burns in them ?? Rooms were noisy coz they looked over the back of hotel and other rooms the view was render and air conditioning fans !! Breakfast wasn't much !! The roof top pool was boiling up there !! There was no shade too hot to sit up there !! The hotel lacked a vibe !! Ohhh and on my last two days pool was green and was told we couldn't swim in it !! Ok it was on a budget end of the scale but I stayed in one down the road in November and I give that one 100% I've always booked online for the last 6 years and this is my first bad experience !! Very disappointing !! And how embarrassing because we bought them over for there first bali holiday !! Have been comming to bali for 12 years and will not be back at this hotel !!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Juliee B
Tusita Hotel B, Director of Sales at The Tusita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Juliee,

Warmest Greeting from The Tusita Hotel, Kuta - Bali

Thank you for staying with us and we do sincerely apologize that our services could not meet up to your expectation. However your feedback is greatly appreciate to ensure improvement of our product and services.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 4 days march 08- to 13 Rooms were good but lack Furniture like Sofa/chairs. staff were hard workers, well mannered & friendly but Lack English Communication
Overall i Can say not Excellent but Good Experince

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My Family stayed here couple days ago. We absolutely not satisfied with the service, and in my reviews I have never complaint about the service. When we check in we ask if we could get balcony room, they told us straight no, without bothering to check first. The room was ok, acceptable for the price. The breakfast is fine and the pool is kind of nice. The room is kind of smell because is leaking from the toilet, it was already covers with white cement. Therefore it was smell terrible. I talked the front Desk Staff, and ask if we could switch room, because it was only 15 minutes since we check in. and he kind of gives me the look and it was not really polite. He told me someone will come to the room. Half hour later the housekeeping just spray the room and told us to tell them if the smell still bother us. And it still bothers us. At that point we just to tire to argue. At night after getting some dinner, we exchange our welcome drink coupon. I understand if they are understaff to give welcome drink upon arrival, but they should just change the name to complimentary drink. The waiter not very nice, she was to hurry to talk to front desk staff that sitting at the restaurant not far from our table. But not all staffs are bad, the bellboy pretty nice and the security. But definitely we really disappointed and will not coming back.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the bottom floor, too noisy. lots of people come in and go.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Eddie D

Hi Eddie,

Warmest Greeting from The Tusita Hotel, Kuta - Bali

Reviewed March 18, 2014

An amazing place to stay at!!just 5 min from the airport..Easily accessible to all the other places at Bali. Also close to the Kuta beach.

Very good hospitality, makes you feel at home...Good food,a fine spread if your a non-vegetarian..Vegetarians can also manage,

Rooms are neat and clean, spacious with all required amenities..

A good recommendation for people who look to stay at Kuta!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Yashas B
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This was my first experience abroad & the stay @Tusita was a special one for me as it was my Honeymoon.
To start of the staff was overwhelmingly helpful and with great respect for guests. They had a unique way of Greeting Guest. "Namaste" for Indians for example. They had great courtsey, sorry to guests even if the guest had to wait 30 secs for a response.
Must mention the beautiful swimming pool on the terrace of the hotel (the best part).
However, some cons as I felt, are you dont get drinking water for free (only 2 300ml bottles per day).
The location is close to the beach and market and has lots of other hotels, restaurants and market for shopping in walk-able distance. Nice Indian restaurant very close by for all Indian (VEGETERIAN) food.

Room Tip: Check the rooms before taking it up. Lights in the rooms we stayed were pretty dim and we had to ope...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple