“My Driver Guide in Bali”

Driver Kuta - Day Tours
Ranked #61 of 262 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: We are carefully selected a highly experienced Bali Private Driver and Guide to help you to explore the island . Your safety and satisfaction are our priority, and we are licensed Bali Private Driver and Guide obey all of rules and regulations. With speaking English and Malay, We happy to share our wealth of knowledge about the island, the people and cultural traditions and arts.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Driver Guide in Bali”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My first time to visit Bali and I chosen Gede Bali Private Tour as a Driver and Guide , for one day we tour around , and try to visited as much as I want but it is limited to 10 hours per day. The driver waited for me in the lobby of the hotel as agreed time. The driver speaks good English, showed me around the island and very patiently replied to all my questions, it also tells me a lot of very interesting details about the culture, history and community life .Its like a private tour just for me.thanks Gede (+6281246668370 )

Visited February 2014
1 Thank limjackiee
kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Thanks so much for the review,I like so much

• Indonesian first
Miri, Malaysia
“Bali trip tour guide -Mr.gede”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I am back from Bali last week..my friends and I have a happy trip in Bali. Our tour guide Mr.gede ,he is a good person. He bring us go traveling place that we want. Introduced good place and nice food to us.. he is a nice person, friendly, and take good care of us.. so, anyone who want go bali ,just find him ,Mr.gede.. good tour guide.. lastly, thanks to Mr.gede, we all have fun in Bali.. happy Bali trip December 2013

Visited December 2013
kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Great.....thanks so much for the review
“Moment in Bali”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We were there in Bali for 4 days 3 nights and Gede is appointed as our private tour driver.

About Gede, he is a friendly, caring and easy going person. We had fun together and we talked like a friend. He reached our place earlier every morning, but we always late and kept him waiting (Sorry, Hehe). However, he never getting impatient or irritated. We really appreciate his good personality.

Bali is a nice place to visit and with the assistance of Gede, your trip will getting more fun and laughter. Therefore, let’s book and fly. You will never regret.

Nice meeting you and all the best… from June*, visited on December 2013.

1 Thank June2606
kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 7, 2014
Hi my friend, it is really favorable review of our business, and with this review We will be increased the talent to be a better and helpful for you as my client, after read the review l am very happy and proud, thank you so much.
Regards
Komang and gede
Call/message: +6281246668370
What's app: +6281246668370
“Gede”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I am responsible to look for a tour guide in Bali @ 12th Dec' - 14th Dec 2013 since Aug'13 until I found Mr. Kadek @ Bali Kadek Private Tour Driver service in trip advisor. I liaised with him several times via whatapps and he provided me with many tours package and information. I decided to follow his tours after satisfied with his prompt actions towards my inquiry.

As Mr. Kadek was engaged with another group, he assigned Gede to bring us while we are in Bali.

Within our stayed in Bali Gede always picked us up on time and punctual. He always serves us with smile and patient even we are late.

Gede is also a caring and easy going person. Flexibility and customized tour within these 3 days in Bali really make our trip wonderful.

Gede sincere attitude makes him more like a friend to us than a tour guide. Beside this he is also a funny, lovely, friendly and sporting guy.

My friends and I really had a great holiday in Bali and we highly recommended him as your tour guide in Bali. Thanks Mr. Kadek too to recommend us such a good friend.

Regards
Komang and gede
Call/message: +6281246668370
What's app: +6281246668370
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Gede The Awesome Guide!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived at the airport, he was waiting patiently for us. Our tours was great because it was done at our own pace and time. Gede was very accommodating and patient - awesome guide, punctual , patient and a safe driver. Will definitely recommend to all! Thank you once again Gede, my friends and I had a great holiday in Bali!

Visited June 2013
kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thanks so much for the best review
I really like and proud of it

Been to Driver Kuta - Day Tours? Share your experiences!