“Gede”

Driver Kuta - Day Tours
Ranked #69 of 291 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: We are carefully selected a highly experienced Bali Private Driver and Guide to help you to explore the island . Your safety and satisfaction are our priority, and we are licensed Bali Private Driver and Guide obey all of rules and regulations. With speaking English and Malay, We happy to share our wealth of knowledge about the island, the people and cultural traditions and arts.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I am responsible to look for a tour guide in Bali @ 12th Dec' - 14th Dec 2013 since Aug'13 until I found Mr. Kadek @ Bali Kadek Private Tour Driver service in trip advisor. I liaised with him several times via whatapps and he provided me with many tours package and information. I decided to follow his tours after satisfied with his prompt actions towards my inquiry.

As Mr. Kadek was engaged with another group, he assigned Gede to bring us while we are in Bali.

Within our stayed in Bali Gede always picked us up on time and punctual. He always serves us with smile and patient even we are late.

Gede is also a caring and easy going person. Flexibility and customized tour within these 3 days in Bali really make our trip wonderful.

Gede sincere attitude makes him more like a friend to us than a tour guide. Beside this he is also a funny, lovely, friendly and sporting guy.

My friends and I really had a great holiday in Bali and we highly recommended him as your tour guide in Bali. Thanks Mr. Kadek too to recommend us such a good friend.

kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2014

Hi my friend, it is really favorable review of our business, and with this review We will be increased the talent to be a better and helpful for you as my client, after read the review l am very happy and proud, thank you so much.
Regards
Komang and gede
Call/message: +6281246668370
What's app: +6281246668370

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived at the airport, he was waiting patiently for us. Our tours was great because it was done at our own pace and time. Gede was very accommodating and patient - awesome guide, punctual , patient and a safe driver. Will definitely recommend to all! Thank you once again Gede, my friends and I had a great holiday in Bali!

kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Thanks so much for the best review
I really like and proud of it

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We've asked Gede as our private tour driver in Bali. He is knowledgable about many things in Bali. He knows where to take shortcut to avoid traffic jams and it really saved us much time. He has also taken us to a good market place when he knew that we're looking for good wood crafting with good price. It is great to have his assistance in the journey.

Visited in Oct, 2012

kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

I really appreciate your review, thanks so much my friend

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Gede Bali is our driver during travelled Bali. He is on time and good. Had a wonderful Trip with my family.

kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

thanks for the review that you made to me

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Our Driver Came On Time , And Assisted Us For All Our Needs , Great Help, Wonderful Trip , Thanks Friends

Fidvi

thanks for the review
i hope we will meet again in bali
regards