“Gede The Awesome Guide!”

Driver Kuta - Day Tours
Ranked #61 of 262 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: We are carefully selected a highly experienced Bali Private Driver and Guide to help you to explore the island . Your safety and satisfaction are our priority, and we are licensed Bali Private Driver and Guide obey all of rules and regulations. With speaking English and Malay, We happy to share our wealth of knowledge about the island, the people and cultural traditions and arts.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Gede The Awesome Guide!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived at the airport, he was waiting patiently for us. Our tours was great because it was done at our own pace and time. Gede was very accommodating and patient - awesome guide, punctual , patient and a safe driver. Will definitely recommend to all! Thank you once again Gede, my friends and I had a great holiday in Bali!

Visited June 2013
kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thanks so much for the best review
I really like and proud of it

• Indonesian first
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Driver in Bali”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We've asked Gede as our private tour driver in Bali. He is knowledgable about many things in Bali. He knows where to take shortcut to avoid traffic jams and it really saved us much time. He has also taken us to a good market place when he knew that we're looking for good wood crafting with good price. It is great to have his assistance in the journey.

Visited in Oct, 2012

Visited October 2012
kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
I really appreciate your review, thanks so much my friend
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Trip”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Gede Bali is our driver during travelled Bali. He is on time and good. Had a wonderful Trip with my family.

Visited December 2011
kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
thanks for the review that you made to me
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Gede Bali”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Our Driver Came On Time , And Assisted Us For All Our Needs , Great Help, Wonderful Trip , Thanks Friends

Fidvi

Visited June 2012
thanks for the review
i hope we will meet again in bali
regards
gede bali driver
owner of the list
email: kutadriver88@yahoo.com
call/message: +6281246668370
sacheon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Personalizing your trip to Bali”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Gede Bali was recommended by friends who had been to Bali in February and had hired him as their Bali guide. They told me he was an excellent driver and I wasn't disappointed. I had lists of places I was anxious to visit and he was flexible, making sure I was able to see everything I'd planned during my short visit to Bali. He went out of his way to take me to various temples and attractions, always with a smile. I found him to be accommodating, pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable, and fun. I highly recommend his driving and tour guide services during your stay in Bali!

Visited August 2011
kutadriver88, Owner at Driver Kuta - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 7, 2014
Hi my friend, it is really favorable review of our business, and with this review We will be increased the talent to be a better and helpful for you as my client, after read the review l am very happy and proud, thank you so much.
Regards
Komang and gede
Call/message: +6281246668370
What's app: +6281246668370

Been to Driver Kuta - Day Tours? Share your experiences!