“Great food at great price!”
Review of Segara Asian Grill

Segara Asian Grill
Ranked #128 of 1,021 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Food was lovely, went back three days in a row because enjoyed it so much. Was lovely using the pool too over looking the beach. Staff were friendly and helpful

2  Thank Charlotte A

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We are couple from sydney last time we went to this restaurant and got good welcome and warm service from the workers :) love this place and the best thing from this resto is the wi-fi speed so fast , even faster with the one in our hotel ( i found really hard to find good restaurant with good speed internet for update my game :p ) this place is exception must come back again here in next holiday !!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Having often been past this restaurant we decided to try even though it was more expensive than we would normally pay. Lots to choose from on the menu and all the food that we saw looked yummy.
I ordered the Thai beef salad and asked for not spicy and meat cooked, (this dish is often served with the meat quite rare and can be very spicy). My meal came out just a little spicy and too much cucumber but just how I asked and was very tasty.
Husband ordered the Lamb chop. This was delicious! Tasted like it had been flame grilled and was very tender.
Service was a little slow but bar staff were watching.
Added to the list of our favourite restaurants in Bali. We will return!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We caught up with my cousin & his partner at this Fantastic restaurant in Kuta. Situated just outside the Discovery Shopping centre & overlooking the sea, the Segara Asian Grill has got poll position in my opinion. The food we ordered was reasonably priced & was delicious. My girls (aged 4 & 7) are normally fussy with what they eat (especially when on holidays), but they genuinely enjoyed their meals. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to one and all !!
PS: bring your swimming attire as you can have a dip in the pool before/after/during your meal !!!

2  Thank Eric B
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Returned here recently with friends after having a wonderful night here celebrating a friend's birthday two years ago. Was not disappointed. Everyone loved the atmosphere and chic decor. The service was excellent with all staff most obliging. Meals were superb. An excellent dining experience once again, thank you Segara!

1  Thank Janice S