“LOVE TO COME BACK!!”

Pronto Pizza
Ranked #12 of 1,037 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve Authentic Italian pizza with thin and crispy base. 110% Italian
Reviewed May 28, 2014

i am deeply in love with this PIZZA! makes me want to have my meal all the times. Great food. Great restaurant and Great service. Love it a lot!!

3  Thank Ariel T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We have the pizza continuously two night for supper when I spent two days in Kuta .
It is very typical Italian pizza and the Italian owner cum pizza maker "Joseph" is very friendly and nice person. It is the best pizza we have tried so far in the past few years .

2  Thank gintan
Reviewed May 12, 2014

just eat this pizza since last year. this time the pizza still have the same taste. The chef said, the tomato sauce was made by him self. this time i brought some of my friends, and they says, "this pizza was the best pizza that they ever had".

2  Thank Yosua H
Reviewed May 12, 2014

A real Italian chef brings a taste of Italy to kuta at pronto pizza. Expect based benches and HBO on the TV, but the pizza is outstanding and served rustico. I went twice it was so yummy. You can also get calzone which is great!

1  Thank Claire G
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I've had pizza in Rome, Siena etc, many places and I can say this place is up there.

Ran by an Italian, he achieves that glorious authentic thin crust that you can't get enough of and he brings the flavour together superbly.

Place is tiny but so worth scouring for, we've been twice and will likely go again!

1  Thank Mark G