“Great Pizza”

Pronto Pizza
Ranked #13 of 1,048 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve Authentic Italian pizza with thin and crispy base. 110% Italian
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the pizza! Kinda a pizza stand just four tables. Fast service and refreshing to get out of the sun for a while. Highly recommend! Located on bottom level on right when waking away from beach.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,110)

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I've been traveling through Asia since January, 2014 and I have to say Pronto Pizza is the best Pizza I've had since I've been on the road.
Its not easy to find restaurants which use fresh and proper ingredients (real mozzarella cheese, good ham, fresh mushrooms and tomatos) suitable for genuine italian food.
I've been there now over 5 times and the pizza is always the same: Excellent.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Very nice pizza,it taste like biscuits....crunchy and nice!! try seafood pizza! Of cos I think plain also will be nice only with olive oil!

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We visited Pronto Pizza three times during our stay in Bali. When arriving from Java and eating rice for over a month, we were craving for some Italian food. After some research on TA we found this place and we were not disappointed! This place is amazing!! Very chill atmospere, Italian calcio on tv, funny and friendly Italian owner, and off course delicious pizza!! My favorite is the diavola... Nice and spicy, with delicious salame piccante. The ingredients are imported from Italy and you can taste the difference.
We are Italians and can verify that this is pizza just like you will get one in Italy!!
Definitely recommended!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Traditional flavoursome Italian-style pizza by Italian pizza cook. Thin crust, anchovies, gorgonzola cheese... no great thick piles of unneccesary ingredients. Good for the traditionalists..