“Truly Delicious”

Pronto Pizza
Ranked #26 of 1,076 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve Authentic Italian pizza with thin and crispy base. 110% Italian
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Once you can find the place as it is at basement level near the beach end of Poppies 1, on the left hand side as you walk towards the sea; you are in for a scrumptious meal, the pizzas are genuinely delicious. Great chef and friendly staff will make your visit a pleasure and an entertainment.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,131)

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I must admit it was one of the best pizza I ever had. But the place was too small, probably 20 people max that makes less comfortable to hang out. And it's little hard to find,perhaps it'd help with bigger signage

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend doesn't usually eat the pizza crust, but this crust was too good not to eat. The toppings are really simple, but it's what makes the pizza so perfect.

I can't understand some of the bad reviews on this place... Obviously some people don't know what a great Italian pizza should be!

We stayed in Bali for 12 days, and visited Pronto Pizza 3 times during our stay! It's definitely one of my favourite spots, and it will be my first stop on my next visit to Bali.

Can't thank the chef enough.. I never thought the best pizza I'd have would be in Bali! If you don't visit Pronto Pizza while you're in Bali, it will be the biggest mistake of your trip!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Best Italian pizza in town! We love their Capricciosa and 4 formaggi. Whenever my partner and I are craving for some good pizza we come down to Kuta. It's a hidden gem in the craziness of Poppies lane 1!

Their sizes are quite big, lots of fresh ingredients and a crispy dough. The owner himself prepares the pizzas with this his magical touch! This family owned business is definitely a treasure that never disappoints. We highly recommend Pronto Pizza!

Grazie mille per tutto

Jorge & Carlota

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stumbled upon this place while wandering around. It was after lunch, and although breakfast was not long ago polished off, we thought we would get a drink and try the pizzas. The staff promptly took our orders and after a very small wait, two fresh steaming pizzas were delivered. The fresh juices and pizza's were excellent. We couldn't finish them off so the staff happily boxed them up for us. Great food, great price, great staff. Well done.

1  Thank Fnick_Perth