“Delicious pizza. Great service. Tucked away from the hustle & bustle.”
Review of Pronto Pizza

Pronto Pizza
Ranked #14 of 1,024 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve Authentic Italian pizza with thin and crispy base. 110% Italian
Reviewed January 18, 2014

If you're looking for a fast, but an absolutely delicious meal - please give Pronto Pizza a go! After an action packed day of exploring Bali, my boyfriend and I wanted to have a quick and simple, but delicious dinner. Rather than eating at a fast food joint, we decided to give 'Pronto Pizza' a go. It took us a while to find it (as it's tucked away), but thank goodness we didn't give up on finding this gem! On arrival staff greeted us in a friendly manner. The venue had a laid-back feel to it and was a good get away from the hustle and bustle of the street above. The menu had a wide range of different pizzas, suited to all tastes. Each pizza that you order is freshly made right in front of your eyes. In fact, you can watch your pizza be made whilst you wait. If you're someone who loves high quality, homemade style thin based pizzas, that aren't overloaded with toppings, then you'll love Pronto Pizza! We highly recommend trying a calzone - just delicious! The best part about eating a Pronto Pizza is that you don't feel bloated or sluggish after consuming the pizza, like you would after eating an oily pizza from Dominos or Pizza Hut with a thick base. We enjoyed eating at Pronto Pizza so much, that we ate here twice! I will back on my next trip to Bali!

3  Thank AmberSK
Write a ReviewReviews (1,080)

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Hidden away, the staff are polite, food was delicious, very clean and very cheap. $16 for two pizzas and 2 bintang.

3  Thank Chiya B
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Be warned: this place is where you go if you like ITALIAN pizza. If you like gourmet-style pizzas with millions of toppings, or Pizza Hut/Domino's.. then this is not for you. But if you love an excellent quality thin base with Italian-style toppings.. then order here. My Italian friend and I loved Pronto Pizza because they DELIVERED as well! Great pizza, great service, great quality. Thank you!

3  Thank Blueberry_Carrot
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Indeed, it was the best pizza I have ever had. I have not been to Europe but I have tried Pizza at many joints including 5 stars in various places of Asia and this was the best. We ordered a Seafood pizza and Beef-Potato pizza. The seafood pizza was heavenly. Me and my husband were blown away.

I traced it in map after reading TA review and walked there from Kuta beach following the direction. It is in the basement of building. The environment is open, only a few stools and tables. Don't expect anything sophisticated or trendy. It is not even air-conditioned. But the Pizza did not let us complain. :)

My husband was complaining initially because I made him walk a lot but after the first bite of the pizza, his mood changed instantly. I would suggest the travelers to try it if they are fan of thin crust. And it is reasonably priced too.

4  Thank FarhaNZaman
prontopizzabali, Manager at Pronto Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear FarhaNZaman,
Thanks for your kind review!
Just i want to say to you that comment like this makes us feel proud about what We do and how We do it, so thanks again ;-)

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

In a week time, we came here twice for dinner and once to grab a mini calzone: great pizza, sweet staff, friendly place and the owner looks really nice! Can't wait till they expand the menu and have some tiramisu or panacotta!

2  Thank miss_green85