“Fantastic Italian-style pizza in Bali!”
Review of Pronto Pizza

Pronto Pizza
Ranked #9 of 967 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve Authentic Italian pizza with thin and crispy base. 110% Italian
Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic Italian-style pizza in Bali!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Be warned: this place is where you go if you like ITALIAN pizza. If you like gourmet-style pizzas with millions of toppings, or Pizza Hut/Domino's.. then this is not for you. But if you love an excellent quality thin base with Italian-style toppings.. then order here. My Italian friend and I loved Pronto Pizza because they DELIVERED as well! Great pizza, great service, great quality. Thank you!

• Visited January 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“The best Pizza I ever had!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Indeed, it was the best pizza I have ever had. I have not been to Europe but I have tried Pizza at many joints including 5 stars in various places of Asia and this was the best. We ordered a Seafood pizza and Beef-Potato pizza. The seafood pizza was heavenly. Me and my husband were blown away.

I traced it in map after reading TA review and walked there from Kuta beach following the direction. It is in the basement of building. The environment is open, only a few stools and tables. Don't expect anything sophisticated or trendy. It is not even air-conditioned. But the Pizza did not let us complain. :)

My husband was complaining initially because I made him walk a lot but after the first bite of the pizza, his mood changed instantly. I would suggest the travelers to try it if they are fan of thin crust. And it is reasonably priced too.

Visited January 2014
4 Thank FarhaNZaman
prontopizzabali, Manager at Pronto Pizza, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear FarhaNZaman,
Thanks for your kind review!
Just i want to say to you that comment like this makes us feel proud about what We do and how We do it, so thanks again ;-)
Bruxelles
“Great pizza at good price!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

In a week time, we came here twice for dinner and once to grab a mini calzone: great pizza, sweet staff, friendly place and the owner looks really nice! Can't wait till they expand the menu and have some tiramisu or panacotta!

2 Thank miss_green85
Byron Bay, Australia
“Best Traditional Pizza in Town!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love their traditional pizza, great flavours, the best base and fiendly crew and owners. You can tell it is family run - you can taste it! Love the Capricciosa! =P

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Erik B
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Went to this place because it got so much good comments. However, I was disappointed .. The pizzas were good but way too thin and airy. Sorry but I'm not going back to this pizzeria.

2 Thank Adam J
prontopizzabali, Manager at Pronto Pizza, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Hi Adam, thanks for your review.
You are disappointed but you also wrote that the pizzas were good. It must be a mistake of you or you are just too confused. In this case i suggest you to go to Tampak Siri Temple or Holy Water Temple that is a place to purify our self from the bad influences in life where we can discover the traditional showers sourced from the springs at this temple. The water that comes out from the shower is believed to eliminate all kind of diseases including adverse effect in the human life and give the new holy spirits.
Regards