“Yummy base but hardly any topping for 6$ a pizza”
Review of Pronto Pizza

Pronto Pizza
Ranked #15 of 1,217 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve Authentic Italian pizza with thin and crispy base. 110% Italian
Newcastle, Australia
“Yummy base but hardly any topping for 6$ a pizza”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Pizza was crispy and nice but there wasnt even 1 peice of pepperoni per peice of pizza , not bad though

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Real italian pizza”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I didn't think to find a pizza so good in Bali! If I have to be honest, is hard find a pizza like that in Italy. Small place, but kind and fast service!

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
“Tasty thin crust pizza”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We found Pronto pizza to be a great easy dinner at the end of a busy day exploring Bali and you just want something quick and inexpensive. The premises were clean and staff friendly. The Italian owner could be seen making the pizzas. There are two bar leaner type seating arrangements but we always took our pizza back to our resort close-by. I found the pizzas nice but a little bland for my taste.

• Visited July 2013
Kuching, Malaysia
“Authentic Italian thin crust pizzas in Bali!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Pronto Pizza is a hidden gem in KutBex Mall... Under the Grand canyon coffee, it's a small pizza joint with limited seats. Pizzas are made from fresh dough, you can see the Italian owner working the dough from the open kitchen. There were two tables when I ordered, and within 10 minutes, i received my order.

Pizzas around Rs 60,000+ each. I had the Prosciutto e Funghi at Rs65,000. It was very good, thin, crisp, smoky crust from a wood fired oven.. Topped with delicious quality cheese and tomato base.. Plus fresh sliced mushrooms and prosciutto. My only gripe is that the pizza was a bit salty. Other than that, superb quality pizza!

I originally ordered my pizza to take away so that I could eat it at the airport... But I finished it before i even got into the taxi!

Because it's a thin crust pizza, you can eat an entire pizza (or more) by yourself.

Perth
“Great pizza”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great food, the location is a bit awful, kind of below the main footpath along Poppies one.

Well priced.