“just like it's written”

Pronto Pizza
Ranked #15 of 1,005 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve Authentic Italian pizza with thin and crispy base. 110% Italian
Reviewed April 20, 2013

just saw the review couple days ago and directly go to pronto pizza for dinner, but it was already closed (10p.m) so we decided to go back for lunch on the next day! the people are sooo kind and have a high standart service. the pizza made by the owner by himself, an italian man. i ordered as they suggested, pollo and peperoni. both are thin, perfectly round, fresh made, delicious and just awesome. the pizza cost only 60k each. the range for the price are between 50-75k only. very satisfied and definitely will come back.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Had a bit of difficulty looking for the place but it was worth the effort. Service was fast considering that they make the pizzas upon order. Pizzas tasted great. Will definitely dine here again when in Bali.

1  Thank F0RE
Reviewed April 15, 2013

every time I go to Kuta, I stop in Poppies 1 for a pizza.
Pronto pizza is fantastic, easy service, Bintang and a chat with Giuseppe, the pizza chef.
pizza or focaccia are very very good

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I'm not a pizza freak. For me pizza is just another shape of pasta. And therefore when my wife asked me to try Pronto Pizza, I was sceptical. She said also the chef is an Italiano, I was not so much impress. Even when we went to the restaurant, I was still at the same opinion. But all was changed when I actually eat the pizza. It was totally different with the ones I had all this time. Honestly. Our sons of 3 yo and 1 yo also had the same opinion. And so we had a small italian party there :). Unfortunatelly the mall where the restaurant was will be closed down and transformed to a hotel. And I guess the owner has not yer decided where to go. Well, no matter where the new restaurant will be, we will try to find it.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hard to find however glad we had trip advisor to help us find it, it's down a set of stairs near beach side.
We had 2 large pizzas and 2 soft drinks for approx $14 Australian, really great food and fast service! Will definitely eat here again!

Been to Pronto Pizza? Share your experiences!