“Did I try the right place???!!!!”
Review of Pronto Pizza

Pronto Pizza
Ranked #15 of 1,005 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve Authentic Italian pizza with thin and crispy base. 110% Italian
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

After finally finding the place all I can say is disappointed!!! As in previous reviews my time in bali has been spent eating a lot of the
Time in places reviewed from this site with me and the Mrs. The base of the pizza was like it had been defrosted, had better from the freezer in tescos!!! And the toppings were tasteless and in places burnt more than a used firework!!! The price was cheap enough not to complain so we just upped and left. Look forward to a response from the restaurant and reading it next to a radiator back in london....

1  Thank andyofpalace
prontopizzabali, Owner at Pronto Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Dear competitor,
Another great review from you. But honestly this one is really funny and we really like it!
Everytime we are in the first position in kuta on tripadvisor we receive bad reviews!
This is our response dear competitor!

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I love pronto pizza!! went there with my friends while visiting Bali and we loved it. Besides pizza, i also love the capocaccia, its really good! brought the pizza to Jakarta for my Dad and as expected, he loved it too. The Owner (also the Chef) and staffs are nice too :)

1  Thank nadiagunawan
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been going Pizza Hut for years here and now I've stumbled across this little gem. I now no longer have to eat that stodgy crap from Pizza Hut again. These are great tasty real pizzas, quick and cheap. Excellent.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Are 3 years I live in Bali, 1 year ago I discovered Pronto Pizza in Kuta beach, it's a restaurant spexialize on Pizza. Pizza is realy awesome, staff is very warm and the owner, Mr Giuseppe is a great chef,
I suggest to everybody want eat a realy good Pizza try it, awesome and cheap.

1  Thank glorenz
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Love the pizza, especially the calzonne. Really awesome taste. Too bad about the place. It really need to move, the bex mall it's in really ruins the awesomeness of this little pizzeria. I bet this place will be a big hit should it move to a better location. Will definitely back for the calzonne!

prontopizzabali, Owner at Pronto Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Hi Fimiana,
Thanks for coming and liking our place!
We are actually looking for a better location. We will keep you updated!
We hope to see you again

Been to Pronto Pizza? Share your experiences!