La Walon Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$146
$131
Taum Resort Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$53
$34
The Vira Bali Boutique Hotel & Suite(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$66
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$530
$90
$51
$40
Agoda.com
Legian Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
Agoda.com
Bali Rani Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$64
$50
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$120
$91
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Kumala Pantai(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$79
$70
  • Breakfast included
$38
$26
HIExpress.com
All reviewspoppies lanekuta beachdeluxe roomsthe ground floorfree wifinice swimming poolnasi gorengroom numberrestaurant stafffresh fruitstar hotelswim up barbalishampootiles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have never stayed at La Walon but for years we have stopped to eat here & this trip we did on several occasions. It is only a small bar/restaurant/cafe area but a very casual place to drop in for a ice cold drink or a meal.

We have had many a different items off the menu & enjoyed everything we have eaten. Best Mie Goreng I have found. It is located about halfway along poppies 1 on the RHS heading towards Jl Legian. Very cheap but very good food.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This Hotel is great for long or short stays, I have stayed here twice and it has always been good good! The staff are very freindly and the service very good.
There is free WIFI and the rooms are clean, comfortable, have A/C, TV, and mini bar, unfortunatly no safe but they do have saftey deposit box at reception.
The complex is on three floors, I have always requested a room at the back which was nice and quiet, The swimming pool is very nice with plenty of sun lounges and shade.

This hotel is very good value for money! but you do need to haggle to get a great price! If you telephone them direct you get to negotiate, my standard room started at 450000 RPH ($45 US)
and I paid 300000 RPH ( $30 US) including breakfast. (standard, fruit, bali coffee, eggs toast) THATS CHEAP.... for BALI anything under $75 US is a gamble.

I have also made an email reservation for next month, although their response was very slow I believe it to be reliable.

I highly reccomend this to all travellers although BACKPACKERS AND BOGANS this is not a party hotel it is nice and quiet so please respect it...!!

Room Tip: I guess at the back away from the street noise and middle floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Scuba2013
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stayed here again and what can I say. Very good for What u Pay. Niggly things probably dust that can be wiped. Ran my finger over bedside table and it looked like it had a years dust. But apart from that staff are great. Food is great and location perfect. Will be staying here every time I come. Thanks to Staff for being genuinely friendly. U really make it what it is!
Coming again as soon as possible

Room Tip: No fitness or spa area but its ok. I have it excellent spa cause the massage girls by the pool are awesome.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is my second home in bali. I do try and remove my self way from poppies lane 1 ,but however it has a magical hold. The staff are what makes this hotel, always helpful, smiling and ready to have a laugh.
The room are clean, fresh and more than cheaper.,even the deluxe room have new fluffy doona's. Xox

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank perthtravels
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed here last year for 4 days it was our first time in bali and my mum booked the hotel for us..we loved it here it was cose to beach and all shops we had a blast..loved the staff they were all so friendly and our room was cleaned every day..we woud definately stay here again..good cheap accomidation close to everything :)

• Stayed: September 2012