“Loved this place!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #108 of 250 Hotels in Kuta
Geelong, Australia
“Loved this place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

We are currently staying here for 14 nights. Have been to Bali once before 3 years ago. Love the location, close to shopping & good eateries. The room is very close to the pool - bonus! The staff are absolutely lovely, especially Gusti @ the towel counter & Budi who is cooking me eggs/omelet every morning @ the buffet breakfast. Having a very relaxed trip & would definitely come back!

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank LynLew69
Anton A, General Manager at Bali Rani Hotel, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear LynLew69,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff were friendly.

Please let me know when you plan on returning and I will be delighted to assist you personally with your booking.

Anton Adijaya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Thai first
Noranda perth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this resort 5 nights with my mum for her first trip to bali.what a beautiful hotel,we had a superior room looking over Lilly pond a view we never got tired of looking at,grounds are just beautiful.i know the deluxe rooms are renovated & superior aren't but still clean,aircon fantastic.breakfast nice,all you need really & having breaky looking at pool lovely.staff are just wonderful the best I've come across in bali.so friendly,polite & always chatting with you.we booked on net so had free wifi in room which was good but the only down side which I think needs changing is only one person at a time can use it.i know if I took my kids there this would be the only problem we would face.perfect location,plenty of shops all around & walking distance just down street to waterbomb & bubba gumps restaurant which is a must visit.my mum & I loved this hotel & would recommend it & would stay there again.restaurant out front is also yummy.the pool was fantastic & had it all to ourself most the time

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Peta W
Dear Peta W,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you and your mother had such an enjoyable stay with us.

Please do let me know when you return to Bali and I will be delighted to assist you with your booking.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Just got back last night from a wonderful 7 night stay at this very nice hotel. Loved the location. Across the road from the Discovery shopping complex,a new handy food mart next door to get water etc.within walking distance to almost everything.

The hotel itself was friendly, everyone willing to help.We had booked a superior room but were given a deluxe room instead over looking pool on the 2nd floor. Much nicer. Free wifi in room as we had booked thru them on internet. Bonus!

Breakfast was okay but missed the real bacon and other treats we have had at other hotels but it was still okay for a cuppa tea and toast etc.

The only gripe we have is the poolside deck chairs. There was a sign at the side of the pool stating that in no way were patrons to 'bags' a sunchair by leaving their stuff on there, if going to be absent 30 minutes max! My daughter and I went to sit on sunchairs at 9am in the morning to be yelled at by a man "they're taken" who in actual fact went out shopping for the day and did not return to the deckchair til 3.30pm. We then moved to some others out of the sun to be yelled at from the 2nd floor balcony "they're taken" and they did not come down till after 10.30am. We were a little peeved to be honest. First in best dressed I would have thought! The pool guy was going around putting towels on the chairs for everyone, we presumed but apparently it was for the chairs that people werent allowed to use. So the sign needs to be changed to, 'reserved for special people'. It may seem minor but it was very disheartning at the time.

Room service was very nice, had a couple of different meals and all nice and very reasonably priced.

Would stay here again especially for location.

Room Tip: Stay on the higher floors as you don't get people walking past your door and you get a balcony.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank my3girls68
Anton A, General Manager at Bali Rani Hotel, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear My3girls68,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stays with us.

I would like to apologise for the experience that you faced with our pool service. We have done with correction action and it will not happen again in the future.

If you plan on retuning to Bali, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be delighted to assit you personally.

Geelong, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Arriving at this hotel, the first thing you notice is how beautiful it is. The rooms were beautiful and the king size beds were a definite plus! However, the air con didn't make the room very cold. This was made harder by the fact we were only given 1 key so couldn't keep the air con going while you were out. The air con also leaked all over the floor. The staff at reception were all lovely, especially Agung who, when I caught a taxi to the hotel and didn't have any small money, nobody could change it, he went to his own wallet and paid for my taxi. The pool staff were also extremely lovely. The breakfast was a bit disappointing. As an Aussie, I'm not a huge fan of rice etc for breakfast. And everyday they had every type of bacon except pork bacon, which you had to pay extra for. Overall, I enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms looked nice and were easily accessible. We stayed on the 3rd floor but it did...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nat535
Dear Nat535,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I would like to apologise for the experience that you faced with our breakfast. We have fixed it and would not happen again in the future.

Thane, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed in this hotel last 2 nights. The location is convenient. We were given a room on 3rd floor, over looking the pool. We had a pleasant stay. Room service was not so good. Thats the only prob. we had. I would recommend this hotel to my friends...There is lot of shopping area around the hotel. There is a big mall with lot of exhibitions etc...There is a Indian restaurant at walkable distance.

Room Tip: Asking for a room with pool view will be better.Never take a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Giri123
Dear Giri123,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to put your comment under Trip Advisor.
I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to your friends.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at Bali Rani Hotel in the near future.

Loon op Zand, Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

In September we stayed at this hotel for twenty days.
The advantage of this hotel is that you are staying in the middle center of Kuta with all the hotspots at your fingertips.
However, once you enter the hotel you step into an oasis of silence.
This hotel has been completely renovated.
The hotel is equipped with all the things you need.
For a reasonable price you can go to the two restaurants in the hotel, and believe me, the taste of the food is delicious.
Also there is a very good spa.
We have taken the Lomi Lomi massage, very nice and way better quality as on the streets.
But the biggest highlight of this hotel is the staff. With people like Denny, Andreas, Gusti, Abel, Edy and all the others.
Never met such nice and helpful people.
We recommend this hotel to anyone.
And for us is not the question if we come back, but when we come back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jeroen-and-Sagitta
Dear Jeroen and Sagitta,

Thank you for your recent stay with us.
We are glad to learn that you had a memorable stay at our hotel and we really appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel and especially our hospitality service.
We are also grateful to hear that our team took good care of you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Melbourne Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is my third stay at the Bali Rani my husband and i stayed 8 days. I have been coming to Bali now for 9 years and stayed at a few hotels but still love the area where the hotel is located Tuban
very centaral to everything.
Check in was great a little mix up with the floor we were on but fixed in a matter of minutes, we were on the 2nd. floor over looking the pool, I had stayed in that room once before and it was nice to have it again. The rooms have had a great make over they look very nice.
The staff at the Rani are all lovely Denny,Abel, Gusti,Dana. All look after you in different ways,
The one thing I would like to see changed is the wifi (Im not a computer nerd but most hotels have free wifi all over the hotel not just out the front at the cafe). Thanks for a wonderful 8 days hope to visit again soon.....

Room Tip: 235 is what we were in
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ilozza
Dear ilozza,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that the service you received exceeded your expectations and that our staff have such a good attitude.

Regarding the free Wi-Fi, we will consider your suggestion as we still apply for an extra bandwidth.

Thank you and looking forward to welcome you again at Bali Rani Hotel in the near future.