Bali Rani Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsdiscovery mallbrasserie restaurantwaterbom parkpool areakuta beachsister hoteldeluxe roomwater bomb parkadjoining roomsfamily suitethe ground floortravel agentshopping centremoney changerpool stafffantastic stayegg station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I recently, in November 2011, stayed at the Bali Rani hotel in Kuta for 5 days. The staff are very helpful and informative and the hotel itself is very well preserved with beautiful decor and an atmosphere to match. The hotel offers a range of western and eastern dishes to suit all tastes. All amenities were in working order and the experience was overall very pleasant and hassle free. The hotel is very central and located opposite the Discovery mall which leads to the beach. The spa facilities are also worthwhile.

Room Tip: Front rooms on ground floor do not have a balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Demitra P
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We booked Rani hotel on the spot. We found the person at the reception, Mr. Surya, very very helpful and always smiling. We asked him a lot of questions about regarding travelling, money changing, checking our flight schedule, etc. He helped us in every possible without hesitating even once. I guess this is the charm of Indonesian people. They are so hospitable and genuine. The rooms were very clean. We had a 6am flight and the staff very sweetly packed breakfast boxes for us and kept them ready when we were leaving at 3am. This hotel is strongly recommended. Free transfer to the airport.
PS: Only little complain was with the huge amount of mosquitoes in the dining and lounging area which are ready to feast on you the moment you sit down.

Room Tip: Need any help, contact Mr. Surya at the reception.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MansiDM
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I have visited and stayed at the Bali Rani 12 times. I have never been dissapointed whilst staying at the hotel and i and my family have been treated very well by all staff at the hotel especially Denny Karmela the hotels guest relations manager. The restaurants, room and bar service are great with very good food and great drinks at a very reasonable price. The rooms are spacious with great views of the pool. We stay at the Bali rani for the great family atmosphere and friendly and relaxing tranquil holiday stay. I would highly recommend any one that is looking for a relaxing beautiful holiday to stay at the Bali Rani Hotel.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are bets location
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Keith W
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I was lucky enough to stay in Bali this year at the Bali Rani hotel in South Kuta.
The hotel it self is reall fantastic, the staff are helpful and the hotel very clean with a nice swimming pool.
Kuta itself is not the best place to visit, you get a lot of hassle of the locals, you have to barta all the time. There are some nice places to visit in Bali, temples and waterfails plus the very nice beaches.

Room Tip: If you like the pool ask for a room by the pool, if not the garden rooms where I stayed were also very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank superman331
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We met some great people,hi Jennifer and Bob,hope you got back to wales safe and sound We had a bit of a hitch when we arrived.I was with my Mum so requested a twin room which I checked again in person in June but on arrival it was a double room,I was really annoyed and we had to wait a few hours until we got a room.The room was nice and we settled in and soon forgot about the mistake We had a great holiday and my Mum loved it so much we are going back next year to a lovely new refurbished hotel Make sure you book a room well away from where the cockerels are as it could disturb some light sleepers We found it very peaceful in the evenings and slept like a log Would definately recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back near the block next door has some cockerels which my disturb some guests We were a few rooms closer to the breakfast area and didnt hear anything Even though there was renovations going on we didnt really notice The pool area was fine but sometimes smoke comes over from the block next door where the cockerels are That only happened once The guests were a little upset when a private booking took up one side of the pool area and some of the guests had to move to make way for tables and the music went on till late,but that only happened once.As I said we are returning next year So much more possitive than negative comments.The staff are wonderful,and always do their best for you
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family