$82
$74
  • Pool
$66
$62
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$118
$90
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$150
$75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
$148
$119
$101
$70
$164
$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$110
$75
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$114
$80
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,857 results
All reviewspool areadeluxe pool view roomwaterbom parkbreakfast was amazingdiscovery mallfamily roomfantastic locationwelcome drinkbuffet breakfastkids clubegg stationgreat poolswim up barbalifoyermassageheaps
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The Paradiso is a nice hotel and you can get rooms at a great price. Rooms are clean, staff are lovely, spa is good as well and not a bad price for a hotel spa. We will for sure check out this hotel again if we are going to Bali.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank saz_handy
Reviewed December 1, 2013

What a wonderful time we had in kuta and the hotel just made it, great location and beautiful breakfast each morning and rooms very clean.The staff made us very comfortable .Looking forward going back next year.

Room Tip: top two floors are the best.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Keith E
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stayed here 11 years ago and it was going to true 5 stars hotel to 3. I stayed here just a week ago, check in time is 2 p.m. I came earlier and registered. After 4 hours of waiting and exhausted from the flight, I came back to check in, the room is not ready and they don't know how long it's going to be ready. I chose Deluxe Pool View room and expected to get the one on the south side which face directly to pool view and the beach. The finally gave me room in 5th floor but not the one in the middle. It's a quiet room but not as big as the one we want. The toilet is not working properly, the water came out from the tank when I flushed it. They fixed it twice and still not working right. The bath room door can't be closed properly. The porch fence are molding, the hardwood floor is dirty, looks like they never mop the floor properly. Breakfast was okay but not as great as used to be, services are great and staffs are friendly and helpful. They need to refurbish and maintain as 5 stars hotel. I would re-think to stay here for our next trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter and bigger.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stayed her in May and booked again for December, after two weeks I emailed to confirm the booking and they advised my credit card was not working in there machine (which it should have been and has worked before at this same hotel) I tried another and again the staff advised it was not working, we travel overseas regularly so why neither cards work is beyond me. We decided to cancel the accommodation, as the entire situation was suss, never had this happen before, rather disappointed as we do love this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 28, 2013

This hotel rates itself as a 5 star hotel. Perhaps it could be correct say, 10-15 years ago. With new hotels and competitions around the area, I doubt if the 5 star rate is still applicable.
Room is ok. But need refurbishing to be classified as a 5 star hotel
I would rather rate it as a 4 star hotel
Breakfast was a nice spread.
Staffs are helpful are readily available to accept comments.

Room Tip: Have been many times to this hotel before other luxurious hotel sprout up at Kuta area. All rooms are just the same, the elevators are centrally located. I prefer ground floor area for easy access in and out of the hotel without having to wait for the elevators
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends