$71
  • Pool
$148
$133
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$135
$97
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
$150
$118
$122
$95
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$160
$78
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$154
$129
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$115
$92
  • Breakfast included
1,857 results
All reviewspool areadeluxe pool view roomwaterbom parkbreakfast was amazingdiscovery mallfamily roomfantastic locationwelcome drinkbuffet breakfastkids clubegg stationgreat poolswim up barbalifoyermassageheaps
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We are currently staying at kuta paradiso hotel for 7 nights in a family room ( 4 adults)From the moment we checked in it has been perfect. I was skeptical after reading the reviews that it wouldn't be up to standard. I was wrong. The staff are amazing and very friendly and helpful. The noise was sow thing that was worrying, but from our room we cannot hear a thing. Nothing from the rooms next door, no beach, pool
Or street noise. The room is huge and has everything you need. The location is central to everything and almost no need for taxis. Hot water worked just like home, no issue with temperature control like I had read in other reviews. The pool area is great, the separated pools makes for a great environment, if you do t want to play ball sports just get in another pool. Although seating is a little light, but there isn't really room to add more chairs. The breakfast is delicious and plentiful. Apart from
Some wear and tear around the hotel, which did not bother us in the slightest this is a fantastic hotel and compares to many other 5 star places I've stayed in south East Asia and I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013
4  Thank lisiloo85
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Just spent six nights there very nice hotel close to the beach and kuta square. Our balcony was beach side no view can be very loud at night with waves and fire works on the beach but couldn't hear it in room with balcony door closed very hot on balcony daytime as there is no shape. Breakfast was very nice the lady at the door of breakfast resturant was out standing would arrange high chair very quickly and on one day gave cookies to the kids such a lovely caring lady. Has a great pool area kid friendly with volleyball net and basketball hoop plus spa ledge and stools so you can sit down for a drink in the water and watch your kids play. Room service is quick cheap food very nice as did a family holiday we used hotel car instead of taxi for more room quick service and cheaper than other places I've stayed at. Front resturant b,couple great food and cold beer recondmend the snowy bali hai very cold great service friendly staff met bartender I wayan very friendly such a nice person was a honour to meet him. Will be back that for sure

Room Tip: Pool view as others have no view
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Stayed at paradiso 9-15 November 2013 in a family room. Lovely room, excellent staff, great food all at a great price. Highly recommend staying with young kids as the pool and kids facilities are impressive. Aircon in the room was of high excellence, at some points had to turn it off, no problems with wifi great connection in the rooms.

Only thing I can fault is really need shade clot or some sort of shading on family court yard as seating gets ver got and direct sun comes right into court. Girls at spa a it slow on hair braiding but offered free of chars to fix any that may come out or need fixing during our stay.

But other then tha help safe and secured with high levels of security, plenty of bars and restaurants all serving different varieties and room service was outstanding.

Will definitely book for the next family holiday

Room Tip: Rooms away from the beach side are quieter as you get a lot of noise from the firecrackers on the beach front
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We arrived at 10 am on the 4th of November. After booking through the Internet I had emailed to confirm my room choice (ground floor pool room) with all the redirects we had been down graded so we opted to pay a further 10usd per night to upgrade to get a room on the ground floor near the pool. I emailed back and forth several times through the 2 months before our trip to confirm our room, and request early checkin. Upon arrival tired (as we had been at the airport and travelling since 2 am) and hot we were checked in paying our upgrade fee and a $50 cash deposit for any room charges we incurred but told our room would be unavailable as the previous tenants were still occupying the room. We went for a coffee and some lunch and returned at 1 pm.... Room still unavailable(we were eventually granted access at 3:30pm). We had showers and a lay down before leaving for dinner at 6 upon our return there was a note stating there was a conference on between 7-10:30pm on the Monday and Tuesday..... This conference went until 11pm then again from 1am until 3am then again from7 am until 9am..... On the wednesday the guest relations officer called my room to say thanks for understanding I said we'll I'm not understanding the hotel should have told us this was happening and I was informed it was my own fault as I had requested the ground floor rooms!! No apologies !! I settled my room service and pool bar bill every couple of days and was asked to pay the upgrade fee for the room each time they were quite persistent (rude)until I produced my original receipt each time. When I asked them to organise my airport transfers for us to leave I was told to call myself a taxi (I asked them to do it for me). When I complained to the manager he told me he had organised it for us with the hotels transport service but when the time came we were told to walk out to the street and hail a cab. I had a rather large fall at the hotel and bruised my knee I couldn't walk so walking to the street with all my luggage was not an option!! ... The Laguna pool staff were amazing always smiling, happy to have a chat, and always helping my 3 year old, we had one bad experience with one member at the hotels restaurant "b coupled" but the manager sorted it out and our remaining 3 visits were very good with fast service great food and friendly staff. Tv has 40+ channels but 28 are the news, and the majority have bad reception (very snowy picture).water is inconsistent hot/cold cuts out.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank starchasa
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Having stayed at Atlantis and the belagio we expected a 5 star hotel to be just that. This place barely makes a 2 star review.

Previous reviews say the buffet is amazing. It isn't. It is very basic with a small selection of fruit, pastry and hot food. Really not what I expected from a supposedly 5 star hotel. 15 minutes to make one pancake and the 2 people making them laughing and joking. I would rather people piss about and laugh and joke in their own time and not while making my breakfast a little bit of professionalism.

Out room was non smoking but the Chinese people next door smoked like troopers morning and night. Our room stank. We asked to be moved. The hotel refused. I explained that my wife was 5 months pregnant but to no avail.

The pool attracts the cashed up bintang Bogan population clientele. Enough said.

On checkout they wanted to check the room after checkout and after a lifetime of 5 star hotels. This has never happened and is offensive.

Overall very basic in appearance and the rooms look dated, the walls are paper thin and you can hear your neighbour above and beside you chatting watching t.v. etc Definitely not a 5 star facility.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple