As always a every room can be different.
1. Staff are excellent, always helpful
2. Check in is a breeze.
3. Pool is very nice, with it water fountains, water volleyball. Even great in the rain.
4. Great location, 5 minute way through the market to the beach. Lovely walking both one way and the famous Kuta beach the other way.
5. Everything you need, from food, min-shop, money exchange, water park, etc. is there
6. Good WiFi Signal in the rooms.
7. Nice size room, good space for suit case
The Bad (Depend on your room)
1. My room was a bit run down i.e. curtains, paint, wood and other fabrics in rooms.
2. Balcony window let in the sound of wind, a cat, the night club etc. Plus you have your refrigerator noise as well.
3. Bathroom are clean, had a leaking hand shower, hot water tap was stuck.
4. Everyone is trying to sell you something. Become good at saying no.
5. First offer price in always, so bargain it down for a good 5 minutes.
6. Hotel Taxis is not recommended. Cost me 120k IDR to get a ride one way and 50k to come back. Expect the tours to be the same.
7. Breakfast is boring to say the least. The same menu almost every day. If your a veg person the choice is very limited. Fruit juice and fruit not the best selection. Waiters are lazy, almost every day they forgot to give me a cup of coffee. Missing cutlery on tables... Even when is not busy like 7:30am they still might forget you. Depending on the mood of the performer you can expect to get some traditional Balinese Joged Bumbung. The only wow is the Koi fish pool to eat keep you company until the waiter arrive ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as one of Kuta's most beloved five-star Luxury Hotels, Kuta Paradiso Hotel is perfectly situated in South of Kuta Beach, offering a relaxed resort style oasis in the middle in the middle bustling downtown Kuta. Featuring 254 deluxe and super deluxe rooms as well as suites, accommodations are versatile and arranged in two wings leading from the hotels' dramatic lobby. Room are tastefully furnished and offer stunning views overlooking the Indian Ocean as well as the property's lush tropical gardens. Conveniently located within 10 minutes drive from the international airport, guests have easy access to the island's best restaurants, night clubs, shopping and entertainment options. One of Bali's most famous shopping destinations, Kuta Square, is at your doorstop offering fun and entertainment for the whole family. Business travelers will also enjoy the hotel's top-notch facilities that include meeting and convention space for up to 425 guests. The hotel's ballroom is multi-faceted and works for many kinds of gatherings including private cocktail parties, presentations and banquets. Enjoy the free WI-FI are available at whole hotel areas including all guest rooms, restaurants, lobby areas and swimming pool for both in-house guests and outside guests who are dining at our restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kuta Paradiso Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali