$71
$66
$98
$71
  • Pool
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$138
$97
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$154
$129
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
$148
$118
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$160
$78
$106
$88
$148
$133
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$115
$92
  • Breakfast included
1,856 results
All reviewspool areadeluxe pool view roomwaterbom parkbreakfast was amazingdiscovery mallfamily roomfantastic locationwelcome drinkbuffet breakfastkids clubegg stationgreat poolswim up barbalifoyermassageheaps
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Arrived to find we were given wrong room and had to wait until the next day to get into our room. Breakfast was good, a little disorganised though. Pool is in great need of repair and upgrade. Tiles falling off, mould growing in tiles - very unsuitable. Some guests were complaining about the state of their rooms and said they were absolutely disgusting of the standard they believed they had reserved. Service at the desk was disorganised and had to wait a long time to speak to anyone with a complaint. Overall the rating of this hotel shouldbe a 2 not 3 1/2.

Room Tip: Suggest you review room before you book.
  • Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank CleoLake
Reviewed May 17, 2011

We had just 2 nights here at the end of a 12 day holiday in Bali as we wanted to move around a little because we were traveling with my parents (their first Bali trip ) all was great until we got here, we arrived on our check in time but had to wait for more than an hour to get our rooms, my parents' room was still not ready and so was supposedly upgraded, but was smaller/less than ours, was at the other end of the hotel.

Our room was at the end of the concourse on the 2nd floor where there was two balconies with crap PERMANANT views (unless something falls down) balcony doors needed hip and shoulder to operate, blown light globes, safe didn’t work, no hot water after midnight, filthy furniture, The water from the bathtub tab sprayed all over the floor instead of the tub because there was a metal obstacle in the way. By the time I had finished filling a hot bath for my daughter, the water was already cold. The bathroom sink is the worst thing I’ve ever seem. It’s square and the water doesn’t drain straight away… all the crap that you spit out while brushing your teeth, gets stuck in the corners!! It’s disgusting.

But I was QUITE SURPRISED to see at the end of each public concourse the little black boxes subtly hidden, not locked, containing a security key hanging by a flimsy piece of dunny chain, which I could only assume unlocked any of the rooms in case of an emergency, but after seeing the the guard check the key each morning I could have easily used that key…………POOR SECURITY

Room Tip: go some where else
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank MickWarren
Reviewed May 14, 2011

The hotel I felt was slightly over priced. The design of the pool gives the illusion that it's big & allows for a little bit of privacy. Rooms were decent, however we were without hot water for most of our stay- and arranging to change rooms was a nightmare. One of our rooms was without a kettle, one of our room's safes was not working properly- just a few discrepancies between the rooms we booked that made the stay a little less pleasant. Overall It was pleasant, however over priced. Im sure you can find better elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2011

First of all, Hotel Kuta Paradiso is located at Jalan Kartika Plaza, in the corner of Kuta Square Bali. Considering all the comments about the need of renovation of this hotel late January or February this year, basically, I myself was uncertain to stay in this hotel - which was at last I stayed in it for about a week :D

I arrived in Bali late in the afternoon, so I had to have a late check-in in this hotel. I had already booked the room from Jakarta, so all the rooms had been prepared and ready to be used as soon as I had arrived. I stayed on the 3rd floor, and my room had a pool view. The room itself was clean and tidy, and it seems that there were a fresh renovation recently. All the room amenities was in a good conditions, TV, wood-flooring, Balinese-themed-decoration, and even the bathroom itself is very clean and neat.

I myself considered that this hotel was one of many hotels which had a complete facility for its guests. Kuta Paradiso provided their guests with gym, pool, pool-bar, spa&relaxation center, lobby lounge, concierge, restaurant, souvenir shop, and the most important thing was Garuda Indonesia office. With the availablity of Garuda Indonesia reps. in the hotel would give a plus benefit for almost every local or foreign tourists in Bali (Kuta District) to arrange their flight.

The location itself is considered very strategic which of course on the coastline of Kuta Beach, on the corner of Kuta Square, in line with Kartika Plaza (largest shopping mall in that district. Based on its location, the hotel could serve many tourists with their different needs, for those who want to go to the beach, shopping, buying Balinese souvenirs, bussiness trip, clubbing in Legian (just a walk by ~ Renting a motorbike is considered OK), all in one area (even a late night snack - because, in front of the hotel there was a 24-hours convinience store).

The roomrates itself was considered average for all the benetifts you can get by staying at this hotel. It approximately cost me arround 150USD (around 1.4 millions IDR) per night. Based on the information I shared above, I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for all tourists who has different needs at the same time (either travelling alone, with friends, or even families with young childrens), and seek for the most strategic location around Kuta Bali. Please also check my photos of this hotel.

Enjoy your trip in Bali, Cheers!! \(**)/

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank mascorpina
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Apparently , this 5-star hotel is quite out-moded. We were arranged the standard room on the 4th floor facing the main street. Hence, we could hear the noise on the busy street at late night, but those noise didn't reach the level of disturbing our sleep. The room & the poor were clean & tide, and the service was O.K.. The main advantage of this hotel would be the conveniency, an average distance from Ubud or Seminyak. So, fair to say, if you can get bargain price for this hotel, it ain't an awful choice!! BTW, the Jalanidi SPA in this hotel is O.K. to try!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple