Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel
  • Pool
$223
$135
Sheraton.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$114
$75
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$41
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$96
$75
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$111
$100
$177
$153
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$136
$105
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
$314
$157
Priceline
2,415 results
All reviewsla cucinatepan noodleocean facingpool barpool staffshopping mallsecond homefamily suitekids poolbuffet breakfastkuta beachwaterbom parkfantastic hotelkids clubspecial thanksnusa duagreat pool
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Thanks to all at Kartika. This is our third stay at this wonderfull hotel. Check in and out was a breeze. All the staff are wonderfull a special thanks to Made Supereani, Bintang, and all the pool staff. We are always treated as family rather than just another guest
.Cheers Ken & Lesley Preston

Room Tip: Pay a bit more for ocean facing it is worth it
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ken p
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Enjoyed our 5 days stay at this property in Feb.
We opted for a Pool view Garden room, which has a great view of the pool & also the ocean beyond (if ur lucky to get a room at the far end near the pool).
The first thing that hits you is the largeness of the property which you enter from a typical two lane street.
Check-in took about 40 minutes, but the staff were polite & helpful.
The rooms are decently sized & the bathrooms are good with a bath tub. We had a leak in the bath tub, which was fixed quickly upon intimation.
The hotel has a good spread of Breakfast buffet - but you need to be early, as it is normally crowded esp over the weekend.
It's located in the centre of Kuta, so street shopping & food joints are very easy & just a stone's throw away.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sashy_5
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 4D3N with our 8 month old baby. We stayed on the 4th floor in an ocean facing room. We asked for an early check in and was able to check in at 1pm. We were also provided a baby cot. To our horror, we discovered bed bugs on our mattress and the baby cot. We immediately alerted the housekeeping and they came to investigate and eventually shifted us to another room and told us that they will close the affected room for two days after clearing the bed bug. We were impressed by their prompt action but slightly disappointed at the same as we had a baby with us and we refused to take another cot for her.

We dined at The pond restaurant (this is where daily buffet breakfast with a wonderful and delicious spread was served as well) and Tepan noodle Restaurant (which had a splendid ocean
view) and Food choices were abound and quality was excellent. The hotel has very good pool facilities and even our baby enjoyed the shady kid pool. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the discovery mall which is a busy and big shopping mall. It holds numerous cafe, eateries and souvenir shops. The back of this mall opens up to the ocean and if you choose to stay here between 6-6.30pm, you will be able to witness the magnificent sunset.

I tried the hotel spa as well and the service was great and I enjoyed my session. Only minus was some construction was going on at nearby premise at 9pm when i was having my massage and I couldn't get some shut eye. The fitness centre looked great as well but I didn't try it though. The treadmills faced aquariums filled with colorful fish and my 8 month old was fascinated by them. The hotel had ramps everywhere and it made it easier for us to use baby stroller.On the last day we asked for a late checkout and they told us that some government delegates were coming but still managed to let us extend for an hour.

Overall I enjoyed my stay in discovery kartika thoroughly and appreciated it's proximity to the
airport very much. Bali traffic can be quite a bit to handle and it would have been difficult to keep
a hyperactive 8 month old too long in her seat in the car while traveling to and fro from the airport. Last but not least, Balinese love kids (men and women alike) and the staff of discovery kartika was no exception and everyone would stop and question us about our baby and share
their own experience and play with the baby as well. Some even offered to look after her while we dined but she's not really a social butterfly and hence didn't work for us. A great place and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have nicer ocean view and less disturbances by mosquito and crickets
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We booked a Villa and were told some [--] and bull story about some alleged "military" operation therefore we could not have our villa which of course was booked and paid for months ago. They waited until we arrived in Bali before they had the decency to tell us and then dumped us in a standard room as there is nothing else available!!!! I go onto the website to check to see what else is available and guess what there are better rooms available so I ring the reservations and tell them I am calling from Australia and want to book in and yep there are really good rooms still available at the right price!!!!!! When I explain who I actually am and what they have done to us the back pedalling starts at a hundred miles an hour oh sorry I make mistake I make mistake our system very slow what a load of rubbish....... Don't waste your time on a dishonest deceitful hotel that can't be straight up with you about what the problems are ...... I will certainly be letting all and sundry know not to stay at a place that can't be honest with their clients

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The hotel rooms are good and well maintenance. We have a beach view from the room balcony. The Kuta's jogging track is in the hotel and The discovery shopping mall is in next door. The breakfast buffet are very various, from western to Balinese style.

Room Tip: Rooms with beach view are great!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business